Cory Gunz Arrested In Bronx N.Y. on Gun Charge

[h2]Cory Gunz Arrested On Gun Charge[/h2]Sunday, January 29 2012 2:29 PM EST | Posted by: Big Homie | Posted in: Blog, True Story

Son of a %+%$% gun. Cory Gunz was arrested for possession of a loaded firearm yesterday afternoon in the Bronx. Today, Cory’s father Peter Gunz confirmed and spoke on the arrest with MTV and says:
The details are still sketchy, but I can confirm that he was arrested with a firearm yesterday in the Bronx. They caught him around 2p.m. in the afternoon with a loaded gun in his knapsack. It was definitely an illegal search.

I spoke to the arresting officer, and so far, what I’m hearing from him is that they got a phone call at the station saying they should ‘look out

you know that stage name isn't gonna win him any sympathy with da D.A.....

NYC laws as far as guns is draconian...you got marines from other states fighting not to do time because

they came to da state on a whim and wasn't aware about da problems possessing a gun could be, even if you have a license to from

another state.

Don't see this ending well for him 
ohwell.gif

But he was keeping it real though! 
laugh.gif

Clown. I have no sympathy for this dude.
30t6p3b.gif
...its hard to really have any to be honest

Your dad is a rap star from back in the day and didn't put you up on game enough to know that you can't do that. Let your man or whatever carry it for you. 

YOUR BOSS went to jail for a gun...and hes a bigger entertainer than you'll EVER be. 
grin.gif

These dudes do NOT learn. 

Originally Posted by awwsome

NY?
Bloomberg?
Rapper?
Gun Charge?

See you in Rikers, Cory.
hes looking at 3 1/2 years 
hes gonna be sitting in rikers after court then upstate 
all i can say Corey is not his father 

i'm sure his pops peoples will hold him down 

a gun in the knapsack ?

damn hypebeast

Originally Posted by sillyputty

But he was keeping it real though! 
laugh.gif

You try SO hard......

Peter Gunz wasn't a "rap star". He had ONE hot record. And did some writing for Shaq.

You seem to have this illusion that anyone who's ever had a song on the radio done moved out the hood and live in a hi rise. O

This is a reality you seem to not understand. You have rappers with just a slice of celebrity because of one song or one album who are still living on their block, surrounded by wolves. Not an easy situation.

And you know for a fact his pops didn't put him "up on game enough"? Or is there a possibility that some young men will do what they want to do regardless of what their parents tell them?

I see the talking like you know a lot with no real intimate knowledge on the matter at hand has not changed at all.

One thing I will agree with you on is that he shouldn't have had it on his person. And that he should have learned when Wayne went through the exact same thing.

If he's in an environment where he feels he needs protection, and he's with a crew, there should be a shooter in that crew.

Kid made a stupid mistake. Hope he gets past it. He don't belong in Rikers. But NY is no joke.

Originally Posted by Tha Flashy One

[h2]
[/h2]
The details are still sketchy, but I can confirm that he was arrested with a firearm yesterday in the Bronx. They caught him around 2p.m. in the afternoon with a loaded gun in his knapsack. It was definitely an illegal search.

I spoke to the arresting officer, and so far, what I’m hearing from him is that they got a phone call at the station saying they should ‘look out

Plax couldn't beat it, wayne couldn't beat it.....and corey won't beat it.

Probably do a year like wayne.

I don't feel bad for him.

This is why you need a shooter. Your label head did some time for a burner...you're native to NYC and a rapper and you don't think the cops got their eyes on you?

Bloomberg and Kelly ain't playingl.he better set aside some money for his twins,,,it sucks that a black entertainer had to face this, but let's be real, everyone knows you don't carry in NYC.

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

[h2]
[/h2]

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

[h2]
[/h2]

Might not end up too bad for the kid...

...and why are some of you scoffin' at him and quick to laugh at his current situation as if he's just some lame like you?

Spoiler [+]
equxbl.jpg

The guy who arrested him still had to do his job...he only felt bad cause the guy was famous. It doesn't remove the legality of the situation. 
The cop is not a street-judge. 
eyes.gif

Cops feel bad about arresting dudes who have tiny blunts on them and constant drug addicts. They're still humans with emotions. 

Its still illegal and dude is still not out of hot water yet. 

Originally Posted by illphillip

But he was keeping it real though! 
laugh.gif

You try SO hard......

Peter Gunz wasn't a "rap star". He had ONE hot record. And did some writing for Shaq. 

I used the term "star" a little too liberally I guess. Fact is, dude is no amateur to this celebrity lifestyle. Thats undeniable.

You seem to have this illusion that anyone who's ever had a song on the radio done moved out the hood and live in a hi rise. O

I ain't say he was Lebron ballin' or anything. I AM saying however that Corey Gunz KNOWS BETTER. He is in way better circumstances than his father ever was. 

I'm not even trying to count his paper. I'm saying that he should KNOW BETTER. You would have thought Wayne would hold a team meeting or send out a BBM about team protocol...email...something
laugh.gif

This is a reality you seem to not understand. You have rappers with just a slice of celebrity because of one song or one album who are still living on their block, surrounded by wolves. Not an easy situation.
This can only be answered by a:
SO WHAT?

I ain't say he didn't have haters.

I AM saying that we all live different lives and the rules are the same for each of us. It is what it is.

And you know for a fact his pops didn't put him "up on game enough"? Or is there a possibility that some young men will do what they want to do regardless of what their parents tell them?

Which lends even MORE credence to my stance that I don't feel sorry for this guy if he acted on his own stupidity. 

I see the talking like you know a lot with no real intimate knowledge on the matter at hand has not changed at all. 
Because breaking established and well known law is subjective now? 

One thing I will agree with you on is that he shouldn't have had it on his person. And that he should have learned when Wayne went through the exact same thing.
 How was this not my point?
You want to bring in all this other stuff just to be a contrarian when this was my central point all along. 

If he's in an environment where he feels he needs protection, and he's with a crew, there should be a shooter in that crew.

I said this too.
laugh.gif

Kid made a stupid mistake. Hope he gets past it. He don't belong in Rikers. But NY is no joke.
Well...duh?
laugh.gif

You act like if it doesn't come out of YOUR mouth then its not valid. 

You stay taking whatever I say, resaying it, and then putting your little herbs and spices on it to make it sound different...when its not. I said everything you already tried to make it seem like I didn't.

I know as much as the situation as you do, but it doesn't change how little remorse I have for this guy...because if he wasn't famous, none of you would care.  

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

I don't feel bad for him.

This is why you need a shooter. Your label head did some time for a burner...you're native to NYC and a rapper and you don't think the cops got their eyes on you? 

Bloomberg and Kelly ain't playingl.he better set aside some money for his twins,,,it sucks that a black entertainer had to face this, but let's be real, everyone knows you don't carry in NYC.
Exactly. Dude knew the consequences and still wanted to be the blockstar with his heater.

Dudes don't learn. 

The brevity of an "illegal search" is clearly above your comprehension.

Well...duh?
laugh.gif

You act like if it doesn't come out of YOUR mouth then its not valid. 

You stay taking whatever I say, resaying it, and then putting your little herbs and spices on it to make it sound different...when its not. I said everything you already tried to make it seem like I didn't.

I know as much as the situation as you do, but it doesn't change how little remorse I have for this guy...because if he wasn't famous, none of you would care.  

hmmmm
your feelings hurt?

After Wayne's situation you would've thought these dudes would be smarter,

I don't feel sorry for him, I feel sorry for his seeds, like someone else said I hope he got some money stashed, Cory ain't Wayne, he barely on now a year will end his career and he'll have to start all over

Originally Posted by rhester

Originally Posted by DallasSneakerHead08

SillyPutty posting narratives and killing threads again, what's new.
tired.gif
sickening
30t6p3b.gif
 dude doesnt stop...he has to be right about everything
30t6p3b.gif

and smh @ NY predatory gun laws...I'm glad I live in a state where I can stay strapped legally
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom