Cool Grey 11 L/C ***+icy sole help***

been lookin for cg's for a while and a dude from a FB shoe group hmu with these; the jumpman looked kinda off to me, but i'm not 100% sure. Minimal creasing but the soles are pretty much yellow, he's sellin em for $200, what do yall think - legit & worth the cop? appreciate it! *anyone know how to make soles icy again btw, i've heard of a few products but been kinda iffy bout how the whole process works

I think these might be fine. On top of the soles looking dirty it looks like when someone seaglows a yellowed pair and then puts a few wears on them after so the yellowing returns a lil different. Can see some darkness around the pods. What you guys think? Timmy and pmpdaddy

I think these might be fine. On top of the soles looking dirty it looks like when someone seaglows a yellowed pair and then puts a few wears on them after so the yellowing returns a lil different. Can see some darkness around the pods. What you guys think? Timmy and pmpdaddy
I think I'm gonna disagree.. I see what you mean but that doesn't explain the high PL cut and the 23s being stretched like that. Also the seem to have the stretch Armstrong Jumpman.. IDK I would steer clear of these personally.

My personal pair worn 40+ times. No seaglow.
View media item 1009648View media item 892030View media item 892031

it would still yellow tho, those are turning into soles of a black jordan future lol. Like Timmy said tho, PL cut does seem a lil high to me too. And although worn, the 23s are too stretched with the little cracking that it does have imo.

idk fams. All the other things looked fine to me down to the toe caps and jumpman Jordan on the box. Normally I agree as your guys know but idk these are still lookin good to me lol

idk fams. All the other things looked fine to me down to the toe caps and jumpman Jordan on the box. Normally I agree as your guys know but idk these are still lookin good to me lol
maybe we're just being paranoid but when I have to question a shoe too much I just keep it moving. I mean you might be right but I wouldn't take even the smallest chance

the 23 and the PL seems fine. probably lighting cause the sole to look off. the box look real with indentation. 

the only reason i would pass on these is they have heel drag and looks bad. the way the sole yellowed remind me of my XI IE.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom