Conference USA Championship - UCF vs. Tulsa 12pm ESPN

ghenges

Supporter
Yes yes... I have to big up my alma mater UCF for doing big things this year.

Turn on ESPN and watch the boy Kevin Smith run circles around the Tulsa defense.

Go Knights!
pimp.gif

Kevin smith is going to break gunnas career numbers in one game, dude is killing.

i ant seen much of smith but is he a 1st round pick and how good is he?

I've never seen so many balls being overthrown.

Who is this Kevin Smith on UCF?

Dude has been running over the comp apparently, yet I don't hear his name much.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Mr Fizzy Womack

I've never seen so many balls being overthrown.

Who is this Kevin Smith on UCF?

Dude has been running over the comp apparently, yet I don't hear his name much.
nerd.gif
smith.jpg
??

nerd.gif

He's going to pass Barry Sanders for the all time rushing leader in the bowl game.

Yea, he's passing Barry...its a complete joke that he won the fans vote for Doak Walker award and didn't even make the finals, yet Hart made the finalswhile missing 3 games and blowing against OSU.
Kevin Smith....best running back in the nation.
I just got back from the game...student section was nuts, got my Smith jersey autographed after the game (cuz we know he's gonna be a problem in the L) andthunderstick signed by Joe Burnett...
I kinda wish Arkansas woulda lost to LSU cuz we would've been playing Arkansas in the Liberty Bowl and that would've been a great stage to showwho's the best running back.
But looks like we'll be playing Kentucky or Alabama...idk yet.

He's easily the 1 of the best RB in the nation. Its a disgrace that hes not a finalist for the doak walker or heisman. what year is he cause if he comesback he should be 1 of the frontrunners for both awards

college football take note kevin smith is the truth, if he comes back next year he will be a legit heisman candidate.....
p.s. zombie nation in the student section was sick as always....great game.

He should come back. He ould have the advantage on any other running back. He hasnt even been offered any type of awards or anything so what he does next yearwould just add to his legacy. ESPECIALLY if they can beat Texas next year.

That's right baby!! 24K all day. The nation has been sleeping on him all year. Too frail for the NFL you say? He can definitely carry the load. Hope hecomes back next year. I'll be there in Memphis when we take on Mississippi State and Kevin passes the great Barry Sanders. Go Knights!
BTW for thosethat don't know, here are some highlights from yesterdays game on ESPN

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/recap?gameId=273352116

I'm almost positive we don't play Texas next year, but...
Yo, mikedabest/Cowboy, were you dudes at the game yesterday?
I dvr'd the game so when I got back I saw how when we were doin zombie nation the camera was straight shaking like crazy...
I'm tryin to go to Memphis, I got tickets, but I'm still not sure...
Lol and too frail? LT's pretty frail too, huh?

I mean we had 3 nationally televised games this year(Texas, USF, Southern Miss.), or 4 including the championship game and he's still unknown. Iwouldn't really be mad at Kevin for leavin for the NFL. He's gotta do what he's gotta do, if he gets hurt next year then that wouldn't be good,if he finds it'll benefit him more to stay, then I'd be with it, but if goes, I won't be mad at him.

yeh most def i was there....in the right corner of the student section....lol at the cameras ...the trampoline was straight bouncin

avitale8, Yes sir I was there! Section 231 right next to the student section. The Dungeon was rockin! You should definitely go to Memphis. Miss State isless than 200 miles from the Liberty Bowl and everyone knows they travel well. Its estimated that we'll be outnumbered 5 to1 in attendance. We need allof the support we can get. I'm driving up there the Thursday night before. GO KNIGHTS!
pimp.gif

I'm kicking myself for not going to the Conference game. I'd love to go to the Bowl game though.

Back
Top Bottom