Concord 11s Legit/Price check please!

On the fence of this purchase, lister claims to be legit among the rest of his items was hoping to get your opinions thanks in advance!

pics look sketchy....have the person shoot with natural light. From the heal tabs it seems a bit off on the 23 although the spacing seems to be right. I can't trust the soles completely since we cannot see if there is any yellowing on them. The carbon fiber looks ok, although the pods look off. I am stuck on this one 50/50. Ask for better pics if he refuses, don't buy.

Not the GREATEST of photos, but to ME, they look legit.  I dont have these Concords, but I do have the 09 Space Jams and the 23 on the back looks to be just fine.

I would ask for a detailed photo of the inside tag, even if he says he "can't get a good photo of it".  The box tag too helps.  The jumpman jordan on the tongue should always be in the third lace loop, no exception, which this has.

I pulled out my DS pair of Jams, and the pods look just fine to me.  I'm certainly NOT an expert, but I know MY pair are legit, and they match that of yours, minus the colorway.

Back
Top Bottom