Concord 11 l/c

PLEASE NOTE BEFORE HAND THAT THE SELLER SAID THEY WERE WRAPPED ON THE DAY THESE DROPPED, I KNOW THAT MAY NOT BE TRUE BUT I JUST WANTED TO MENTION IT

definitely GM, they should have retail sticker on the box. little widow peak on the toe box of patent leather. and there should have little yellowing on sole, its too icy to be release from 2011.  Still clean tho better not pay over $200 for those

definitely GM, they should have retail sticker on the box. little widow peak on the toe box of patent leather. and there should have little yellowing on sole, its too icy to be release from 2011.  Still clean tho better not pay over $200 for those
i agree with everything except the last part. i would just pay for the shipping the seller should give these GM's out for free imo

The shoes are fake.  At least some yellowing should be on the soles near the traction pods in this point in time.  Also the patent leather cut looks too high, there is a widow's peak on the patent leather, and they should have a retail sticker on the box as @AznKris  mentioned.

These are fake.No yellowing, 23 is stretched out, and Jumpman on the tongue look like its the wrong shade. But depending on where they are from(such as eastbay, NDC) not all legit pairs should have retail stickers, and I have seen legit 11's with small windows peaks

Lmao. Why would you wrap some fake shoes? I don't get the point of that. 100% fake. Those 23's are super wide with a short heel tab. No matter how many times you wrap these they will still yellow. These look like they were made yesterday.

Back
Top Bottom