Concord 11 from taoboa

The patent leather cut looks a bit high to me, but this isnt the worst fake pair I've seen. 

IMO as I've stated before, gray market, non authorized, whatever you wanna call it, they are all fake. Same ****. If it isnt made and sold by Nike I consider it a fake.

The patent leather cut looks a bit high to me, but this isnt the worst fake pair I've seen. 

IMO as I've stated before, gray market, non authorized, whatever you wanna call it, they are all fake. Same ****. If it isnt made and sold by Nike I consider it a fake.
But do they look good tho? Would u rock em?

Forget about them being fake, if u bought them release day would u rock em if they looked like this?

These are not legit.  They lack the milky white toe and the 23 is pancaked.  The carbon fiber however looks good.  You will probably start to notice lumpy patent leather on the toebox after some wear.  Hope you didn't pay more than 100 for those.

Last edited:
These are not legit.  They lack the milky white toe and the 23 is pancaked.  The carbon fiber however looks good.  You will probably start to notice lumpy patent leather on the toebox after some wear.  Hope you didn't pay more than 100 for those.
The guy wants 180 on CL , wat do u think?

The guy wants 180 on CL , wat do u think?
Those usually go for 245 on the taobao sites.  So you can make your decision based on that.  Personally I'd save that 180 then save up another 180 and try to acquire some authentics.

Back
Top Bottom