Concerning Jordan COMFORT

emac291

Banned
-When i was younger and i would go buy shoes there was the list they had to go through and in this particular order
1-Good Price
2-Comfortable
3-Style

-Now i am i proud Jordan collector which i only started about a year ago (you can see my collection on the collection post)
but the thing is i went away from that list. Now its the style that comes first and last, its like the price matters a little but not the comfort.
I've got a couple j's in my collection but the only ones that seem comfortable are the 13's and 18's but i dont know if its because i haventbroken them down or something because i dont seem to feel any comfort with some shoes.

-Here are some ratings on the ones i have:

1s- Super Uncomfortable!!! Feels like im walking almost barefoot! I hate being barefoot. I use three insoles on my 1s and its still just makes them ok.
3s- OK, i use two insoles with these and their ok, but hurt after a while could be way better for that price
4s- Same as 3s
5s- These actually aren't bad but they do hurt after a while (my guess is i havent broken them down), could be better.
7s- Actually these aren't bad with two insoles or one, but could be better.
11s- Same as 5s
12s- I've only worn my pair once and at they beginning they were super comfortable but then started hurting but i think once these are broken down theywill be extremely comfortable.
13s- Wow! These are great! Only one thing- sometimes the back rubs a little over the heel and it gets annoying but wearing double socks fixes it.
18s- Damn!! Maad comfortable, no complains!!!

I think Jordans could be way more comfortable with the exception of some pairs, my question is why aren't they??
Let me know waht you guys think and which shoes you believe are comfortable or not.

you might wanna try the sneaker review spot.

they're not comfortable because JB knows they will sell anyway so why spend the money?

and for me, i just got the melo m4's and they're more comfortable than most of the sig Jordans i've worn

for the numbered line, the 8's are comfortable to me

^
laugh.gif

the xiv's are pretty comfortable also

I no exactly what you mean about that pinky thing cuz since i were 3 insoles with my 1s to make them a little comfy it makes my pinky way more uncomfortable.
Same thing with the pure money 3s, although it dosent happen with my flips or black cats.

Ya i herd those XIX were really comfortable, i've been looking for the West Coast edition if anyone knows were i can get my hands on them let me know.

Damn you guys are making me want to get those XIX, i want the West Coast Editions badly!

the xix's are like clouds on your feet... double stack zoom, sphere lining, memory foam... mmmmmmmmmmm
got my west coasts still crispy
shame the tech-flex is such a nuisance to put on though

^ XIX doesnt have sphere....but theyre still among the most comfortable shoes ever.

on a scale of 5 for comfort...

22-4.5
21-4.5
20-5
19-5
18-5
17-4.5
16-4.5
15-3.5
14-5
13-5
12-5
11-4
10-4
9-3.5
8-4
7-4
6-2
5-3
4-2
3-2
2-3.5
1-1

XIX SE are the lightest, most comfortable, and best basketball shoes i've ever played in, the XVIII are pretty dope as well, just a little bit on the heavyside

3's, 4's, and 5's are my favorite kicks, but the least comfortable out of my collection.

I think NY GIANTS 11 is dead on (even though i hate the giants and especially cry baby eli) at least with all the shoes i got from that list n e way

Originally Posted by bjvig414

retro 3's are probably the most uncomfortable shoe i've ever put on
Ya their not as good as they could be but as far as most uncomfortable it would have to be the 1s

laugh.gif
at eddie giving the 14s a 5 for comfort.. i actually really dislike the lining on the retros.

oh, and from what i hear, if and when they move to brooklyn, it'll be the brooklyn knights.

smokin.gif

Originally Posted by EMac291

I think NY GIANTS 11 is dead on (even though i hate the giants and especially cry baby eli) at least with all the shoes i got from that list n e way
You can have him back!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by 255forLife

laugh.gif
at eddie giving the 14s a 5 for comfort.. i actually really dislike the lining on the retros.

oh, and from what i hear, if and when they move to brooklyn, it'll be the brooklyn knights.

smokin.gif

But of course....14s are a cool shoe
smile.gif

Brooklyn Knights would be a cool name - but the should keep the nets name. Its an historical ABA team... why change that?

Originally Posted by TheAdiMac

retro 3s arent that uncomfortable, they are just really really firm under foot

RRRRRRIIIIIIIGGGGGHHHHHTTTTTT.........
eyes.gif
smh.gif

Thats what makes them uncomfortable bud...

Originally Posted by NY GIANTS 11

Originally Posted by EMac291

You can have him back!
smile.gif

NEVER!!!!!!
I %$%#*%% HATE THAT LIL +#*#!!!!!

Hahahaha, i feel sorry for you guys to have to have him on the team....

for the numbered line, the 8's are comfortable to me
eek.gif
they aiight, but they feel like im wearing timberlands. no cushioningwhatsoever
i was standing still outside oneday for about an hour with some friends and boy was my heels hurting.
frown.gif

7s- Actually these aren't bad with two insoles or one, but could be better.:
laugh.gif
i put 2 insoles in my vii's too.

Back
Top Bottom