|||--- Common "Universal Mind Control" Tracklisting And Cover (Dropping December 9th) ---|||

29gg8eo.jpg

01. Universal Mind Control
02. Punch Drunk Love (Feat. Kanye West)
03. Make My Day (Feat. Cee-Lo Green)
04. Sex 4 Sugar
05. Announcement (Feat. Pharrell Williams)
06. Gladiator
07. Changes
08. Inhale
09. What a World
10. Everywhere

From NahRight

guess he had to change the whole summer thing.

Not the big of a common fan but I'm actually looking forward to this album

Where's Pops?!?!?!???!?!??! Drunk & Hot Girls + Love Lockdown + Common = Punch Drunk Love
laugh.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

punch drunk love will be crack.

I could be wrong but didnt common have whole lot of track come out already....None of these looks familiar......

he should have put "The Eye" on the album...i want the studio version of that asap

ill give it a listen.. but honestly.. common on kanye's leftover beats > common on neptune beats

Common is Classic but with the neptunes doing most of this album, we r gonna c a different kind of common. Hope its still
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by g33zuz

he should have put "The Eye" on the album...i want the studio version of that asap

If the joint don't make the album, I no longer care. Real talk.

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

Originally Posted by g33zuz

If the joint don't make the album, I no longer care. Real talk.
Same here..man that song got me hyped with the whole REAL Neptunes/N.E.R.D. feel to it
pimp.gif

This was supposed to be an EP from the beginning, stop complaining about the length.

This was supposed to release in the summer as an EP, then his album with Kanye and No ID was supposed to be an LP in the winter.

I believe the true title of "The Eye" IS Punch Drunk Love. So yes it did make the album.
happy.gif

I Love short albums for some reason. And as hyped as I am for this...I'm very skeptical on the final project. Still copping though.

I am not as hyped about this Common album but I was hyped to hear a studio version of The Eye...the live version was crack. Lets just hope he changed the nameof the title or at least its a bonus track.

I dont know why there is any complaint about 10 tracks...hell I wish all albums were 10-12 tracks.

I just hope there are some really good tracks on this album because UMC and Announcement really do nothing for me.

Back
Top Bottom