College Unappreciation

man going off to the UW this fall and im super confused. Im nervous, these next 4 years will basically determine what I do for the rest of my life.
ohwell.gif

Everyone there is gonna be new except for like 10 people max that will join me. so much pressure and anxiousness building up, i have orientation coming
up soon and have no idea what classes im signing up for or what i want to major in.
eyes.gif

any advice?????

just show them your GT-R. you'll have the upperclassmen chicks stripping for you in no time

i live 10 min away so imma be catching the bus
embarassed.gif

i dont want to leave the car there in the tiny parking spaces waiting for someone to open their doors into mine
sick.gif

my parents werent going to let me live on campus since i live so close but have said that if i keep my grades up and i can live there next fall sooner
ohwell.gif
better than nothing

Originally Posted by Ripfan8I6

pick up chicks with your car !#%%+!

its not about the girls, they come and go.
im nervous because i have worked so hard to get to this stage and now dunno what to do,
im determing what i do for the rest of my life now smh

Originally Posted by Sputnik

man going off to the UW this fall and im super confused. Im nervous, these next 4 years will basically determine what I do for the rest of my life.
ohwell.gif

Everyone there is gonna be new except for like 10 people max that will join me. so much pressure and anxiousness building up, i have orientation coming
up soon and have no idea what classes im signing up for or what i want to major in.
eyes.gif

any advice?????
I go to UW, and I hate it.

Goodluck

You really need to chill. College is definetely appreciated, the new people you meet, stories/experiences you go through.

I didn't really know anyone goin to college as a freshman last year and I met a grip of homeboys that I'll be good friends with throughout college. Gota team of ho.es and I'll tell you now, try to get a couple numbers at orientation b/c everyone knows you have to get the freshman jumpoffs earrrrrrlybefore someone else does.

As long as your not a herb/stay in all the time type of dude in college you'll have a great time.

Originally Posted by DallasSneakerHead08

As long as your not a herb/stay in all the time type of dude in college you'll have a great time.

He's doomed
tired.gif

Just kidding, man. You'll love college.

embarassed.gif

i dont want to leave the car there in the tiny parking spaces waiting for someone to open their doors into mine
sick.gif

my parents werent going to let me live on campus since i live so close but have said that if i keep my grades up and i can live there next fall sooner
ohwell.gif
better than nothing
i'll give you legit advice bro, commuting to school everyday will suck. my brother commuted for his freshman year and he really missed out onthe college experience. your first year is when you have to network with other people, and it's a lot harder to make friends and connections when youdon't live in the dorms with everybody. but gotta do what you gotta do, i guess.

make sure you stay on top of your academics though, remember why you're there. UW is a pretty good school from what i hear, so if you stick it out for 4years you will be in good shape in the future.

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

embarassed.gif

sick.gif

ohwell.gif
better than nothing
i'll give you legit advice bro, commuting to school everyday will suck. my brother commuted for his freshman year and he really missed out on the college experience. your first year is when you have to network with other people, and it's a lot harder to make friends and connections when you don't live in the dorms with everybody. but gotta do what you gotta do, i guess.

make sure you stay on top of your academics though, remember why you're there. UW is a pretty good school from what i hear, so if you stick it out for 4 years you will be in good shape in the future.

thanks, i know, i really wanted to live on campus, my parents were trippin because i got caught up twice last year. they said if everythings cool i can livedown there
happy.gif
cant wait.
do you guys think i need to choose a major asap, or do i have some time? my sister already graduated from UW buts shes married and moved out, was never intopartying because she got married at 21. so i have to ask a different source

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

do you guys think i need to choose a major asap, or do i have some time? my sister already graduated from UW buts shes married and moved out, was never into partying because she got married at 21. so i have to ask a different source
You got all the time you need, before choosing a major. Take your time, it's what you're doing for the rest of your life
wink.gif

how you gonna unappreciate something you've never experienced...

only 10 people will be joining you???? thousands of people enroll in your school every year...trust you wont have a problem meeting new people...

thats one of the best parts...you kick it with people you might have never talked to in hs...they may not become your crew at school but its always good toknow people in a bunch of circle so if your crew isn't down for the night you can hit up someone else to chill with...weed and liq bring all types ofpeople together...lol

even if thats not your thing you'll still find people you click with...

they told us what classes to pick at orientation...core classes are the same for damn near everyone so you're straight your first two years...but def. getan idea of what you think you might want to major in...i know at my school you have to have 3.5 to get in mass comm so make sure your major doesn't haveany extra requirements...

since you will be commuting don't just go home after class...if you have time try to hand around the dorms so you can meet more freshman...if you knowpeople living in the dorms and you're that cool with them you might want to stay a few weekends here and there just to get into the mix...

but don't forget what you're there to do...i messed around and i'm paying for it...i can't front tho...it might have been worth it...lol

you stupid son. I wish i could live in college the rest of my life. BEING HOME FOR SUMMER BREAK IS UNAPPRECIATED. I feel like im on punishment or something.Cant wait to get back to school

Originally Posted by shortydoowopp

how you gonna unappreciate something you've never experienced...

only 10 people will be joining you???? thousands of people enroll in your school every year...trust you wont have a problem meeting new people...

thats one of the best parts...you kick it with people you might have never talked to in hs...they may not become your crew at school but its always good to know people in a bunch of circle so if your crew isn't down for the night you can hit up someone else to chill with...weed and liq bring all types of people together...lol

even if thats not your thing you'll still find people you click with...

they told us what classes to pick at orientation...core classes are the same for damn near everyone so you're straight your first two years...but def. get an idea of what you think you might want to major in...i know at my school you have to have 3.5 to get in mass comm so make sure your major doesn't have any extra requirements...

since you will be commuting don't just go home after class...if you have time try to hand around the dorms so you can meet more freshman...if you know people living in the dorms and you're that cool with them you might want to stay a few weekends here and there just to get into the mix...

but don't forget what you're there to do...i messed around and i'm paying for it...i can't front tho...it might have been worth it...lol
You hit it right on the head. Lets get recreational in this mutha!!!

yeah one of my bestfriends is gonna dorm, i just cant be *$+@@@* up any more and my parents wont care.
thanks, im kind of exciting and nervous its gonna be hard to get used to.
i was looking through the facebook group of all the freshmen and it seems like the only cute girls are white? is that true? it seemed like the othernationalities have bucket looking %#!+!$@ smh

i met some of my closest friends at orientation...

to this day we still kick and talk about how me met etc...

I've met some of my best friends while attending college. I just can't stand going to class after class even though I've always done exceptionallywell in school. Just got $100 in the mail today for getting a 4.0 last semester
pimp.gif
. College isn't for everybody, but is definitely an experience Irecommend to everybody considering attending.

Back
Top Bottom