CLOSE

This crap is fake. The left jumpman is skinnier than the right jumpman? The weird tongue and dull perforations?

Do they even make fake CDP Jordan 3's? The preforations seem to be right with the CDP 3's, the 2011 3's have different preforations. The elehpant print on my pair is embossed, they even came with the half cdp box and the correct tissue paper. 

Dude...the 2nd pic...the left jumpman is skinnier and taller than the right one. Nuff said.

Holy crap dude...are you like one of those people who won't believe in global warming until we're neck deep in water? 

Im thinking somethins up with them too.. look closely you can see the sticker under the shoe tree on the L shoe.. This is the sticker that comes with 9/10 GMs and replicas.. Out of 4 CDP packs i personally own none came with that sticker in the kicks. IDK its a tough call with these.. I would get a few more opinions.

Last edited:
They don't make CDP grey market black cement 3's, they only make grey market 2011 and 2013 black cement 3's. The dude I bought from had a bunch of authentic kicks (Lebron Corks, Denims, etc.) with receipts. I can understand if he didn't have a receipt with these because they came out in 2008 lol. The only issue I had with these shoes were the Jordan sign on the bottom soles, it had a rectangle around it. After doing some research all CDP black cement 3's had that rectangle around the jordan sign on the soles. I didn't and still don't see any problems with these shoes, they feel authentic, have the correct type of leather that came with the CDP's (Not shiny like the 2011 pair), they had more preforations than the 2011 pair, the insoles have the whole 1985 to 2008 thing on them. The tongues are rounded and not raggidy like most grey markets and fakes. The elephant print is embossed. They even came with half the CDP box and the correct laserd tissue paper. These are 100% authentic fam.

They don't make CDP grey market black cement 3's, they only make grey market 2011 and 2013 black cement 3's. The dude I bought from had a bunch of authentic kicks (Lebron Corks, Denims, etc.) with receipts. I can understand if he didn't have a receipt with these because they came out in 2008 lol. The only issue I had with these shoes were the Jordan sign on the bottom soles, it had a rectangle around it. After doing some research all CDP black cement 3's had that rectangle around the jordan sign on the soles. I didn't and still don't see any problems with these shoes, they feel authentic, have the correct type of leather that came with the CDP's (Not shiny like the 2011 pair), they had more preforations than the 2011 pair, the insoles have the whole 1985 to 2008 thing on them. The tongues are rounded and not raggidy like most grey markets and fakes. The elephant print is embossed. They even came with half the CDP box and the correct laserd tissue paper. These are 100% authentic fam.
I never said yours were fake or GMs bro... I only stated the fact that none of my personal CDPs had that sticker including the 3s.. I would get more opinions is all im saying.. I also think they look very good but the fact of the matter is that GM CDP BC3s do exist.

They did in fact make GM CDPs.. These were actually the 1st GMs and at that time everyone thought they were legit too bc we hadnt seen replicas that good... Most of them had promo branding on the inside though Did some not have the promo branding? Who knows?... Also there is no such thing as a 2013 retro of the BC3s..

Just a post i pulled of the internet about them in a 3 sec google search.. I suggest you do a little more HW before stating what they make and what they dont.     http://www.jordans361.com/category-169/  Also read below..

solejordan.niketalk

Interact

Registered Member

#54 http://[URL="http://"]

Feb 19 09 9:32 AM

JordanHeat wrote:
I think I might have purchased a pair of FAKE III from the CDP Pack. They just dont feel quite as similar to my LEGIT FOot LOcker Pair. 
THey do Look almost DEAD on the same as the LEGIT Pair, down to the double stitching, Colors Used on Grey, ect...i mean, i have been a serious collector for many years, but for some reason, this pair I bought just dont feel right,. However, they did come with the CDP half box, that is strong material, quality ect....Just wondering if you all know if there are CDP FAKES down to the box out there? 
let me know please... 
thanks
there were fakes of the cdp from it's inception, but post some pics and go from there. [/url]

Last edited:
By the 2013 BC3's I mean the 88 Retro black cement 3's that are coming out in 2013 or early 2014. I'm 100% sure mine are authentic, they feel real, and fit true to size on my foot. I found the same sticker on my left shoe on a bunch of authentic CDP 3's. The sticker isn't even in Chinese (China is where all the GM and fake pairs come from.) Plus, the sticker is removable, you can just take it off lol. I also heard that they don't make replica jordans in a size 9 and I was on the site that you just posted and I can't find any size 9 replicas. 

Last edited:
Well everybody is just trying to help, if you think they're legit then why start this thread to argue with everyone

I'm not arguing dude, just stating why they're authentic. I posted this thread at first because I wasn't to familar with CDP 3 soles, that's all. I'll take this thread down if it's causing trouble.

Back
Top Bottom