Classes that are important to take in college

im entering college as a junior with a psych degree and i was just looking at all the classes my college has to offer. i'm taking a couple psych and soc classes, but i really want to diversify my knowledge with classes like physics, marketing, accounting, etc., stuff that could help me in the future. i feel like a lot of the classes would be very interesting like the winemaking class or any class for that matter but what classes would you say you have to take before you leave college, regardless of your major?

Last edited:
accounting
marketing
physics
chemistry
a computer class
a history class
economics
math

Depending on where you go to school it varies

at usc ive heard one of the cinema classes and a couple business/entrepreneur classes are really worth taking.... also some sailing class

Don't u have to follow an outline in order for u to graduate with a Psychology degree? Why would u take random class that's going to keep u in college longer??

Trust me if u already have your AA degree just stay the course and hurry up and graduate. Unless u double major don't take random courses like physics, accounting, or calculus if you're a psych major.

Back
Top Bottom