Chris Brown seizure pictures?

I have been looking forever to find some pictures of Chris Brown when he had the seizure. I was listening to Big Von on the radio (Bay Area station called KMEL) and he was talking about the seizure saying Chris Brown was looking like Richard Pryor at the end of his career. This was a few days ago. Are there pictures out there cuz it has been pretty hard finding it, TMZ, Google..., nothing. 

Or did he just make that up, if so thats not cool

I would think its pretty F'ed up that someone would be taking pics of another person while having a seizure.....

Cmon guys its not even like that, I think the direction this thread should go to whether we should question Big Von's character for bringing up something that didnt happen

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

I would think its pretty F'ed up that someone would be taking pics of another person while having a seizure.....
A girl on campus was walking across a bikepath, and got hit by a dude going pretty fast. She started convulsing on the floor, and one of my buddies snaps a quick couple pics(he works for the school newspaper). We had a pretty heated argument that night over it. I dont think he ever deleted them 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom