Check it OUT: Taj Amir W.o.W. Mixtape (Words of Wisdom) NT ARTIST

So been making music with my buddy for a minute now. Was never anything serious though. He is the one on the tracks, but i help with the writing/producing. Just recently we finally decided to actually get some stuff laid down and mastered. So here is the first official cut. We already have a pretty large catalog of stuff thats ready to record, but my dude wanted to do this song first. Just looking for some feedback/support. Looking to release a mixtape titled W.O.W. (Words of Wisdom)..... thanks in advance for all and any feeback.

Wrong Livin'

And here is one other, not mastered or studio recorded but it I think it sounds aight so I'll throw it up. Titled: "Life"

Studio recording session video spitting a verse from the first track:

So been making music with my buddy for a minute now. Was never anything serious though. He is the one on the tracks, but i help with the writing/producing. Just recently we finally decided to actually get some stuff laid down and mastered. So here is the first official cut. We already have a pretty large catalog of stuff thats ready to record, but my dude wanted to do this song first. Just looking for some feedback/support. Looking to release a mixtape titled W.O.W. (Words of Wisdom)..... thanks in advance for all and any feeback.

Wrong Livin'

And here is one other, not mastered or studio recorded but it I think it sounds aight so I'll throw it up. Titled: "Life"

Studio recording session video spitting a verse from the first track:

Very chill. Nice song(s).

Keep workin' man, and post up when you finish doing other songs.

NT rappers in full force recently
laugh.gif

Very chill. Nice song(s).

Keep workin' man, and post up when you finish doing other songs.

NT rappers in full force recently
laugh.gif

-Thanks man appreciate it and will do. So far we have gotten pretty good feedback so it definitely adds some more motivation to actually get some other stuff recorded soon.
-And ya no kidding. I feel like this was a bad time to post this stuff because I feel like there are so many talented cats posting this week!

-Thanks man appreciate it and will do. So far we have gotten pretty good feedback so it definitely adds some more motivation to actually get some other stuff recorded soon.
-And ya no kidding. I feel like this was a bad time to post this stuff because I feel like there are so many talented cats posting this week!

We don't have an official Facebook/Twitter/Myspace/(pretty much anything) yet... but are in the process of getting that stuff up and going. Please subscribe to the youtube page if you like our stuff or here is a link to our HotNewHipHop account. It isn't much but features these two songs.

http://www.hotnewhiphop.com/TajAmir/profile/

We don't have an official Facebook/Twitter/Myspace/(pretty much anything) yet... but are in the process of getting that stuff up and going. Please subscribe to the youtube page if you like our stuff or here is a link to our HotNewHipHop account. It isn't much but features these two songs.

http://www.hotnewhiphop.com/TajAmir/profile/

Back
Top Bottom