Charles Hamilton= DONE? Vol. EXPOSED!

**EDIT: SORRY! Link fixed, lol I put the website as a .com when its a .net
Source:
Fresh Selects: Charles Hamilton Steals Beats

Cliff Notes:
Charles Hamilton performed a new track, "Shinin" at SXSW
The producer of the original beat, Black Spade, just so happened to be there and approached him and said he liked what he did w it, asked him where he got itfrom
Charles said HE made it himself, sang the sample, etc
Black Spade then posted a video of proof the beat is his (it was even HIM singing the sample, since he couldn't clear it)
Charles then uploaded the Pro Tools files for the beat to "prove" he made it
The original beat made by Black Spade was in the file folder LOL

In the end: Charles has ghost producers stealing beats from peoples myspaces then selling them to Charles so he can say they are his own.. Dude got OWNED. Thiskills me.. This guy is newly signed.. and has ghost producers sending him beats that he tweaks with to call his own.. then can't even come clean about it??Throw this dude for the trash already.. I don't understand how he got signed in the first place.

Wow.. Just yesterday someone was on twitter
talkin about how _'s be posin as artists and gettin
producers to send them tracks and was mainly
talkin bout Chuck, come to find out, thats what
he does himself. Interesting.

Alchemiss you can get it
devil.gif

Yes he is. Dude is like a troll. And for the dude that said "who cares?" Seriously fam?? Anyone who likes hip hop should care. Because dude gotsigned out of no where, he's EVERYWHERE, and hes a lame.. take a look at the major labels and tell me something isn't wrong. Thanks.

He's so corny . Matter fact , I'mma make a diss song about him this week .

I'm tired of this dude .
laugh.gif

I'mma post it on Twitter .

roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Alchemiss

Yes he is. Dude is like a troll. And for the dude that said "who cares?" Seriously fam?? Anyone who likes hip hop should care. Because dude got signed out of no where, he's EVERYWHERE, and hes a lame.. take a look at the major labels and tell me something isn't wrong. Thanks.

^
roll.gif

everybody has beef with this ninja

ol' pink headphone wearin #+*

he thinks hes tight

Charles Hamilton is the 09 Yung Berg.

Out of all the tapes he has dropped, less than 15 tracks are ok lol, and this dude be popping out the mouth like he actually has done anything for the game.SMH

yo i was at this show with chuck hamilton and black spade.... i saw spade in the audience and he was jammin to the record when it came on. afterwards, i seecharles get off stage with urgency and tryin to dip as fast as possible with spade moving through the crowd trying to talk to him.

trust me ...things are bout to get UGLY with this dudes situation....i cant say much ..but trust me ..bad things happen to bad people ..and i heard andconfirmed some terrible things about him..

^aint yall both on interscope? 0_0

this dude cant come to the midwest at all tho..rhymefest will gladly send goons out
laugh.gif
and stl dudes really stick together so its a no go for him..and ofcourse he is buns in detroit
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ILoveHipHop43

trust me ...things are bout to get UGLY with this dudes situation....i cant say much ..but trust me ..bad things happen to bad people ..and i heard and confirmed some terrible things about him..

nerd.gif

Damn, got Wale himself comin in here to speak on dude.......
Its curt@!ns for this lame Sonic the Hedgehog $#+ *+#%%!
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by ILoveHipHop43

trust me ...things are bout to get UGLY with this dudes situation....i cant say much ..but trust me ..bad things happen to bad people ..and i heard and confirmed some terrible things about him..

nerd.gif

do tell

Back
Top Bottom