Champs/Footlocker Employee Appreciation Weekend (Oct. 17 & Oct. 18)

I was told its EA next weekend; October 17 and 18. Can anyone else confirm? And Exclusions??

That 20/3 Pack is so dope. I'm actually going to keep the XXs. I wish they would have been stealth's though... close enough.

Another one ? Damn, I really need a job at FL or Champs.
nerd.gif

Anyone want to be kind enough to hook me up with the Cement III's size 11.5 (favorite Jordans of all time, finally get a chance to cop)? I dont care aboutthe XXs.

What is retail for the pack anyways? Any place in the city where I can just cop the III's separately?

retail for these are 399.99+tax.... spc is 380 flat...
correct me if im wrong but there are no stores that split packs... best bet will be ebay OR NT buy/sell forum

Originally Posted by thePHOking

retail for these are 399.99+tax.... spc is 380 flat...
correct me if im wrong but there are no stores that split packs... best bet will be ebay OR NT buy/sell forum
Isn't it $384.19 after spc?

North Trooper sells split CDPs.

anyone want to help a fellow NTer out?? heh...

would just like the Motorsports...

and dang.. another EA... i should start working there too...

laugh.gif
@ everyone wanting to work there.

Working sales at a retail store like FL or Champs is honestly a terrible job IMO. The cons outweight the pros. Yeah you get employee discounts and whatnot, butyoure working minimum wage, unless you get enough commission or whatever. The only light at the end of the tunnel for this job is if you stay long enough,you'll get promoted.

laugh.gif
I know it isnt great. But im still in high school, i wouldnt mind working there for now.

Anyone still got any openings ?
nerd.gif

it would be a great summer job... i work at safeway right now.. making 9.00 right now, BUT union is killer.

i hate early mornings....

I was just saying.. since it seems like EA happens once a month now.. (FL must really appreciate their employees) i've worked retail before.. and i knowits not a walk in the park..

FL treats their employees really well and it's a great job to have in the summer time if you can sell and have a busy location. It was my secondary job thelast 3 summers and I can make about $15/hr working 15 - 20 hours a week outside of my full time job, and it's really flexible while I'm in school.

Back
Top Bottom