[| -- Champs & Footlocker: Employee 50% Appreciation Sale Weekend 12/12 - 12/14 -- |]

DYNAMICS

formerly diplomat tdot
Tomorrow until Sunday.
pimp.gif

all packs excluded, most of the hyperdunks excluded except for the china ones. 6 rings and ajf20's excluded as well.

most of the hyperdunks excluded except for the china ones.
damn, probably pick these up for practicing purposes.......most of this sale will be used for gifts though

Originally Posted by fenixconnexion

apparently the olympic hyperdunks are included as well

yeah those should be good to go, i just didn't think that anyone would still have any left.

the 3/20 & 8/15 are included. hds, 6rings, 20 fusions are excluded as far as i know

Originally Posted by subtrax

the 3/20 & 8/15 are included. hds, 6rings, 20 fusions are excluded as far as i know
All packs are excluded til boxing day.
On boxing day all the packs will be 50% off.

Originally Posted by TMH88

only for employees? or for everyone..? lol i had to ask just in case

Originally Posted by brokeassChrisk

I'm interested to know as well

Originally Posted by Apollo XXXIII

Originally Posted by brokeassChrisk

I'm interested to know as well
I think its for everyone but i will double check for you guys when i go into work on tuesday.

^the packs WERE included.

boxing day; 50% off though!?!? daaaamn!
Copped my 3/20 for 50%, MANY thanks to those involved.

Boxing day 50% off...... interesting.

smh.gif
smh.gif
@ me for sleeping on the 3/20 CDP for 50 off..........was told they had my size too
ohwell.gif

Hopefully this boxing day I'll have some time to get around and pick up a few things I've been eyeing.....

the packs were included at champs, but not at foot. sorry for the misscommunication. just thought that we'd have the same exclusion list.

So i just found out that all packs (Excluding the 11/12s pack of coarse) will be 50% off for the public and Employees MIGHT get an extra 30% discount on top ofthe 50% discount on the packs
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

So i just found out that all packs (Excluding the 11/12s pack of coarse) will be 50% off for the public and Employees MIGHT get an extra 30% discount on top of the 50% discount on the packs
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I heard the same thing about the 30% + 50%.

If this is true then.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

So i just found out that all packs (Excluding the 11/12s pack of coarse) will be 50% off for the public and Employees MIGHT get an extra 30% discount on top of the 50% discount on the packs
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

WOW
eek.gif

Originally Posted by mkc1983

^does that mean almost everything in the store will be half off?
I duno anything about dat, i just know the packs will be 50% off for the public.

Originally Posted by mkc1983

^does that mean almost everything in the store will be half off?
I duno anything about dat, i just know the packs will be 50% off for the public.

Okay thanks. I thought if CDP was on sale then everything else would be as well since Jordans are normally excluded from things like BOGO.

Back
Top Bottom