Champion Sweaters in NYC area..any Info?

What's good yall?? Just trying to get a hold of some Champion sweaters in or around NYC area..I'm looking for multiple colors..Not the basic Black orGray that is everywhere ..Colors like yellow..purple...Blue.. etc..So any help would be great..Thanks in advance

yeah I was on the Ave. yesterday and they got nothing over there..just those basic ones you can find everywhere..I heard there is a spot in Harlem with madcolors..But Dude I know be stingy with blowing up spots..anyways good looks for the info..I'm keep looking ...NYC holla at me....

if its on 125th it might be the spot that sells fitteds too...its right off of lenox ave across from the marshalls...havent been up there in a minute and icant remember the name..but youd know it as soon as you see it

In a new eastbay catalog that I got recently the started selling Champion Hoodies now.

They (Eastbay) have them in almost every color available and they even have the pinstripe one that the Game (the rapper) had on that many NT'ers werebeasting on.

store between 145th and B'way called "City High" had many colors in the champion superhoody. Hope you don't want a purple one because ibought the last one.

Originally Posted by Jordan23LES

Dr. Jays got some 2/$30 they got black, light grey, dark grey, navy, burgundy, white
That's not bad, but I don't know if it's the "good" ones that I like.

2/$30 isn't a bad deal. I might check it out this weekend or something. When me and my boy went looking for them during October or something they waslike $50 a piece. I will definetly go and see for myself if they really are 2/$30. Good looks on the heads up, and KingJay thanks for bumping this.

bkly style baby

I'm about to check it out tomorrow, and I'll report back to you.

I'm hoping it's the pullover, but if it's the zip up $15 still isn't that bad of a come up though.

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

bkly style baby

I'm about to check it out tomorrow, and I'll report back to you.

I'm hoping it's the pullover, but if it's the zip up $15 still isn't that bad of a come up though.
Good Looking, we need more members helping each other instead of criticizing evey other post. If its the zip uphoody check to see if that pinstripe joint is available.

Yo I went to Dr. Jay's today to see what everyone was talking about
indifferent.gif

There wasn't no Champion hoodies for $15. All of the Champion hoodies were $60 - $70.

I seen the pinstripe one I can't lie it was hot, but they were $70. They had a black one with grey stripes, it was flames, they had one that was Burgandy.

I seen some Champion sweatshirts for $15, but they where eh... I would rock them for the house or like to work in or something.

All in all it was a big waste of time. I would rather cop the Nike fleece hoodies from BeastBay for $40.

Back
Top Bottom