Chamillionaire - Good Morning (VIDEO)

http://videos.onsmash.com/e/117bcHCGljpqpARzhttp://videos.onsmash.com/e/117bcHCGljpqpARz

Kinda dope in my opinion
pimp.gif

video is nice song is cool..not all that thou... but im a koopa fan .... so i expect more... MIXTAPE MA MIXTAPE MA MIXTAPE MESSIAH....
pimp.gif

Song is growin on me now. Very catchy, very different. Not bad Cham. Video was nice too. Nice to see him rockin the Diamond/HOF collab tee and fitted.

Oh and did this video remind anybody else of the Game video for "Wouldnt Get Far" with all the little pop ups and stuff?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by tylerhundley

Song is growin on me now. Very catchy, very different. Not bad Cham. Video was nice too. Nice to see him rockin the Diamond/HOF collab tee and fitted.

Oh and did this video remind anybody else of the Game video for "Wouldnt Get Far" with all the little pop ups and stuff?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
yeah it was like that...

Song and video are both dope, this is why he's such nice artist. Not a lot of rappers could do this track and have it not sound corny. Album will becopped, I wish it was droppin in December instead of February. This song could be HUGE if pushed right

You know for a second I thought this was a video for his mixtape song, This Morning....

Straight confused the two.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i can't believe i like that guitar on the track
laugh.gif

But the video was kinda
ohwell.gif

but this is defitnely a billboard chart topper..

They defitnely need to push this single...

track def grew on me and is
pimp.gif

should be big... i hope for Cham's sake.... so the albums pushed back to Feb?

Everyone is right... it is kind of corny. But it is catchy enough to make it grow on you. And its catchy enough to climb the charts. This wont get as big asRidin Dirty, but it will be a chart topper.

- Yeah it's sampling Tom Petty's "Free" song.

- I can't wait for Venom to finally drop on February 2nd, 2010. I hope..
frown.gif

- Chamillionaire is THAT dude and I'll continue to support him.
pimp.gif

- I'm surprised most of the replies were positive, NT hates this man.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom