Chad Johnson Possibly To The Dolphins???

Actually, it wouldn't be a surprise at all if he leaves Cincy, and I don't think they would mind if they could get anything in return. TJ is clearlythe #1 here, and if Henry can play all year and not get in trouble, he would be fine as a #2. Chad's attitude has taken the locker room apart, hisrelationship with Carson is very strained, and worst of all for him, he has exposed Marvin for being "2-faced" and that has hurt Marvin's imagewith the team. Most people around here in Cincy are back and forth on it, but it wouldn't be a huge uproar if he left. Many people want him gone, not worththe hassle and defense needs more draft picks/development. Chad drops a lot of footballs, and always at key times. Guy just hasn't had the same charismasince 2005 and when the Bengals actually won. Since they started losing again, he has brought seemingly more negatives than positive things to the table

Since they started losing again, he has brought seemingly more negatives than positive things to the table
Chad is just one of those guys that it's easy for people to point the finger at when things go wrong. When the Bengals are winning, nobodycares about 85 and his antics, in fact, everyone loves him and thinks it's entertaining. When they're losing, Chad makes a very easy scapegoat.
Originally Posted by K8be wan Kenobi

the Bengals already said they arent trading him, so...

fail.
What are they supposed to say? Go Matt Millen on everyone, announce it to the world, and kill whatever trade value Chad has?

fail.
Obviously they are going to say that, but I would guess they are at least entertaining and listening to offers.

Chad is just one of those guys that it's easy for people to point the finger at when things go wrong. When the Bengals are winning, nobody cares about 85 and his antics, in fact, everyone loves him and thinks it's entertaining. When they're losing, Chad makes a very easy scapegoat.
I agree, sometimes I think he gets too much blame. Carson had some bad games this year, but he never hears a thing. But the way Chad acts, hehas got to expect that. The biggest problem is he was allowed to do certain things/antics and when they were winning, Marvin didn't say a thing. Now thatthe Bengals are losing again, Marvin comes down on guys for certain things, but not on Chad for others and that has created some problems it seems. I wouldsay it is 50/50 he will be in Cincy next year.

why would he wanna play with those scrubs?

If the Jaguars wanted him and he came to JVille he could contend for a championship.

if they got a QB, Ginn + CJ =
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by K8be wan Kenobi

fail.

Bobby Petrino signed a 3 year contract with the falcons, so...

^^ TO and Chad on the same team?
laugh.gif
the media would have doo doo stains in their pants all year with that one.

Too bad Mike Nolan wouldn't want him, I wouldn't be sad one bit if the Niners traded their end of the 1st round pick, Justin Smiley, and Kwame Harristo the Bungals. But one can only wish ::sigh::

If I was the Bengals GM, he'd be gone... though, personally, I don't think he deserves as much blame as he gets.

Why?

-Bengal's are $30+ Million under the salary cap (CJ's extension only had a $5Mil bonus which is already paid)
The base salaries for the balance of the deal are as follows: $3 million (for 2008), $4.5 million (2009), $5 million (2010) and $6 million (2011)
Source

- They need front 7 help something serious

-CJ is 31 and still very productive for such a "disruptive" player. May as well get something for him now.

Originally Posted by JayJunkie

Come to the 49ers CJ!!!

I would hope so... but I think he would tear Alex Smith apart... But I would love to see CJ on my favorite team
pimp.gif

Forget about Chad.. did anyone notice how Salty Mora sounded in that piece?? lol

"They ALWAYS blame the Coach" lol

lol...this is a opportunity for the EAGLES to get a WR
glasses.gif
, Mcnabb saysget a PLAYMAKER, get this guy
smokin.gif
. but well see....
tired.gif

I would love to see Chad on the Cowboys roster. Chad + TO =
laugh.gif
to
pimp.gif

However, if the Dolphins want to get Chad, you KNOW that the #1 pick is going to be involved. Cincy could possibly get good value out of that trade.

Back
Top Bottom