Celtics V.S. HEAT Game thread 11/30/07

WATCH AND LISTEN

• ESPN.gif

Local: CSN Sun Sports HD
    Time: 8:00 pm ET

• [img]http://aol.nba.com/images/gameInfo/08games_listenlive.gif[/img]
    Get Audio League Pass and listen to every game.
    [img]http://aol.nba.com/esi-test/Pl...up and listen to every game for FREE!
  • STATS AT A GLANCE

[table][tr][td][/td] [td]http://aol.nba.com/celtics/[/td] [td]http://aol.nba.com/heat/[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td] [table][tr][td] Depth Chart [/td] [/tr][tr][td]POS[/td] [td]BOSTON (PPG)[/td] [td]MIAMI (PPG)[/td] [/tr][tr][td]PG[/td] [td]R. Rondo 8.7[/td] [td]J. Williams 8.4[/td] [/tr][tr][td]SG[/td] [td]R. Allen 20.4[/td] [td] Wade 21.6[/td] [/tr][tr][td]SF[/td] [td]P. Pierce 21.6[/td] [td]R. Davis 15.9[/td] [/tr][tr][td]PF[/td] [td]K. Garnett 19.9[/td] [td]U. Haslem 12.4[/td] [/tr][tr][td]C[/td] [td]K. Perkins 7.9[/td] [td]S. O'Neal 16.5[/td] [/tr][tr][td]· View full depth chart
· Team rosters: Boston | Miami[/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [td][/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [/tr][/table]

[table][tr][td]Team Stat Leaders[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td]BOSTON[/td] [td]MIAMI[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Points[/td] [td]P. Pierce 21.6[/td] [td] Wade 21.6[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Rebounds[/td] [td]K. Garnett 12.0[/td] [td]U. Haslem 8.9[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Assists[/td] [td]R. Rondo 5.4[/td] [td] Wade 5.7[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Steals[/td] [td]K. Garnett 1.9[/td] [td]Wade 2.1[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Blocks[/td] [td]K. Perkins 1.7[/td] [td]S. O'Neal 2.1[/td] [/tr][tr][td]· Team stats: Boston | Miami[/td] [/tr][/table]

[table][tr][td]Today's Line[/td] [/tr][tr][td]FAVORITE[/td] [td]OPEN[/td] [td]CUR[/td] [td]UNDERDOG[/td] [td]O/U[/td] [/tr][tr][td]BOSTON[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]-4[/td] [td]@MIAMI[/td] [td]188[/td] [/tr][tr][td]ATS[/td] [td]Boston[/td] [td]Miami[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Record:[/td] [td]12-2-0 (.857)[/td] [td]4-10-0 (.286)[/td] [/tr][tr][td]As Favorite:[/td] [td]10-1-0 (.909)[/td] [td]1-3-0 (.250)[/td] [/tr][tr][td]As Underdog:[/td] [td]2-1-0 (.667)[/td] [td]3-7-0 (.300)[/td] [/tr][tr][td]At Home:[/td] [td]8-0-0 (1.000)[/td] [td]2-5-0 (.286)[/td] [/tr][tr][td]On Road:[/td] [td]4-2-0 (.667)[/td] [td]2-5-0 (.286)[/td] [/tr][/table]

after last night, things are def not looking good for the heat!
although i wouldnt mind seeing the celtics lose i just dont see it happening.
not only are pp,ra and kg on fire, the bench is stepping up too.

go heat though...?

Isn't this on ESPN?

*edit* Nevermind. For some reason, your ESPN image didn't show up for me at first.

I just wanna see my boy Daequan Cook ball out again.. Pat Riley needs to give this boy more minutes. Penny Hardaway & Smush Parker just don't cut it!

I agree with you about Cook, but have you seen Penny play this year? He is having a great year so far .

Penny has looked better than I expected on the Heat considering the knee problems he's had later in his career. One thing he still does well is make jumpshots and pass the ball.

I'll be watching this game tonight. I'm looking for weaknesses in the Celtics. The Heat played them tough in Boston. Should be a good game down inMiami.

Thanks to Knicks, C's starters should be pretty fresh for tonight's game. Last game between these 2 was pretty tight, and I expect the same tonight.

Miami played the Celts tough last time, and that was on the Celts' parquet. By no means do I expect this to be an easy game for the Celts to win. Don't think Tony Allen is playing, and the Celts could really use him today to help guard Dwyane Wade.

I take back part of my previous statement.. Penny can still knock down a shot. But he is also a defensive liability. His knees are old and he's not able tomove very well in my opinion. Ray Allen or Paul Pierce will easily be able to work Penny.. I'm not saying Cook is a great defender by any means. I think heneeds work on defense. But from what I've watched this year, his defense has looked pretty solid.

If I were Riley... I'd start

PG - J. Williams
SG - D. Wade
SF - R. Davis
PF - Udonis Haslem
C - Shaq

Then I'd bring Cook in first for either Davis/Wade... Then I'd bring Penny in as well for Wade/Davis... A rotation between Hardaway and Cook could workin my opinion. I just think Heat need more of a perimeter scoring threat than Smush Parker and Dorell Wright (whos been inactive). I think Riley willeventually give in and have to play Cook. His confidence level and game has spoke for itself. Averaging 10.4 per game whenever he plays. I know Rileydoesn't like to play younger guys, but I can see Cook being a solid player later in this season and in his future..

With that being said, I say Celtics by less than 7

Miami By 12. Shaq and Wade will show why they're still the best duo in the business, I'll say they'll both score 31 a piece.

C's just steamrollin the comp these days. HEAT have a chance if Penny, Ugly Ricky, Wade and The Diesel show up.

Celts look unstoppable

i know its against Miami but nobody in the east is gonna challenge them unless the Magic can keep it up all year

Back
Top Bottom