Cavs @ The Chicago Bulls - Cavs Fraud Status x 3 - Just give Boston a bye to the NBA Finals

pimp.gif

again? how many times they have to show this on national tv. im getting sick already.

i think i got 3 games on my dvr of the cavs vs bulls....this season. they need to televise cavs vs pistons more

Originally Posted by Stringer Bell 32

Here is a suggestion to you all.

Change the channel, its Friday night, go hit the bar or something

laugh.gif

i just don't know why they continue to show this match-up
laugh.gif

Damn Stringer, props to you for being enthusiastic enough to start a thread about the worst team in basketball.

I despise Cleveland.....but the BuLLs suck too much for me to take any interest. Wake me up when the draft starts.

^

Yeah, the back to back losses to the Heat and Magic aren't easy to take, but wins over division rivals are always nice

pimp.gif

Wallets back at the United Center; don't get much better than that

Put on your LeBron jersey Stringer, we'll get you a higher spot.
pimp.gif
wink.gif
laugh.gif
I hope.

Edit: We seriously need to get Wally more minutes. I know he was shaky with his shot when he first got here, but when you give a shooter consistent minuteslike last night they produce. D. Brown sucks and Wally is starting to knock down his shots. I thought he should've gotten even more minutes last night, butMike Brown seems to have the hardest time figuring out you keep guys in who have the hot hand...

cavs vs bulls on national tv again?? ugh..

yo oak75raidersas.. i like your avatar, by the way.. classic

im said like i said a week ago when we played them not knowing we played them again lets beat these bums and get the miami heat tank job going.

I say start the tank job after this...but I did say start the tank job after the all star game too...

I LOVE THE BULLS... BUT... the only reason i have been watching the past couple weeks is to see Tyrus Thomas and Luol Deng play. I @*@##%% hate Jim Boylan, Ihate Ben "avg. two shots per possession" Gordon, I hate Larry " i have more tattoos on my body than shots made in my career" hughes! I likeJoahkim but if i see that $$!!@%$+@%$# take 1 more jumpshot im gonna go crazy! he shoots the ball upside down, inside out and diagonal at the same time! Buildthe team around Tyrus, Lu, Gooden and Thabo!

^^ man im down for whatever turns things around, IN A HURRY! start with firing scott skiles 2.0 aka jim boylan!

Back
Top Bottom