Cavs Nets tonight. Bron/Kidd will talk

Last time these 2 met it was here at the Q and it wasnt even close without Bron, Andy, or Larry. Larry has now agreed to come off the bench as long as hedoesnt have to play point. Hopefully this will result in increased production from Mr Glass. This one is on ESPN so you all can watch. Look for Kidd to betraded to the cavs sometime in the 3rd quarter. I think with Bron and the other 2 role players back, Cavs will take this one.

gibson is gametime decision i believe. he just had a wisdom tooth pulled. i had 4 and was out that same night, i guess everyone recovers different. he probablywasnt icing those cheeks.

Originally Posted by belle155

Larry has now agreed to come off the bench as long as he doesnt have to play point.
$60+ million 6th man...
eyes.gif

laugh.gif
@ the game being pulled from national television. didnt know they coulddo that
roll.gif

ill be watching bron smash it on the nets which are my brother's favorite team
pimp.gif

Vince said he would step up. I want to see him do something. Is he injured?

isnt there a site u can watch this game live usually sum guy puts a link to it on these game posts

^ Seriously. Dude isn't even that good defensively. Always getting 3 in the key and it's not like he can shut people down. He gives nothing on offense.Play Boone and Sean Williams more! Even start them! They can finish on pick and rolls and at least produce. And run the offense through Vince, not RJ. VC is abetter creator and passer. RJ will get his regardless and is better as a second option.

Great W tonight. Vince played great, Boone played great, S. Williams played great as well. The whoel team did, I was very happy to see them get out on thebreak more. Good win, lets see if it carries over now.

Vince with some new shoes tonight...
glasses.gif

Thank you Lawrence... it's not *$%*!+# rocket science.

1. Collins shouldn't play another minute in the NBA. He doesn't even deserve to play in the NBDL.
2. The Nets canNOT win if they try to run the offense through Richard Jefferson. That is a fact. Vince is back to being healthy now, and he's about tomake that big push. If Marcus can come back and play some good minutes, and the Nets can hover a game or so above .500... then they can make a solid move onceNenad comes back in January.
3. Don't give up... I still have hope for these boys out East
pimp.gif

JB23, Vince played well in his team elites tonight. lol, I wish he still had a sig contract with nike but oh well.

Good game, Although James had 29 points tonight, he was just throwing shots up there. He really has never played well in my eyes in jersey accept for lastyear's regular season and playoffs.

Collins on the bench in the second half and starting boone and williams was the best coaching move Lawrence made all year. Boone should of been taken out alittle sooner in the 4th quarter but boone at least hit 1 of the 2 free throws each time. The crowd was good tonight and I think the team got the wake up callwhen they were booed to the bench after being down 11 early in the first

Hopefully the style of play continues versus the Knicks tomorrow night. My mini road trip to the city to see my nets so sitting with the many fans cheeringfire Isiah will be fun tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom