Carmine 6s LC

These haven't come out yet so there's nothing to compare these with but early releases are always fake unless they are sold a week or two max before release date. These don't come out until May...

These haven't come out yet so there's nothing to compare these with but early releases are always fake unless they are sold a week or two max before release date. These don't come out until May...
Yeah I know the 2nd. But these were sent to me I didn't take them myself. I haven't purchased them yet

Ok good. I recommend you don't. Just wait on it or get an older release. I do want these Carmine's coming out though..

Def don't cop.. Honestly if you want Carmines.. Pony up and buy the CDPs... these 14' retros won't be anywhere near as good quality wise IMHO.. An that bluish sole..SMDH..looking like the 4th of July or some BS.

Yeah I don't like the blue soles but the new release price is a steal compared to the resell prices

Yeah I don't like the blue soles but the new release price is a steal compared to the resell prices
true but just like anything else you get what you pay for..Trust when I tell you they will be shotty.. I'd take a NDS pair of CDPs over a DS pair of these ANY DAY.

Ye
true but just like anything else you get what you pay for..Trust when I tell you they will be shotty.. I'd take a NDS pair of CDPs over a DS pair of these ANY DAY.
Yeah you dead *** right tho I'm just trying to figure some stuff out

Timmy's right on them blue soles man. Which is discouraging me a bit from getting the black infrared 6's rumored to come out this Black Friday.

Timmy's right on them blue soles man. Which is discouraging me a bit from getting the black infrared 6's rumored to come out this Black Friday.
Still no confirmation or early pictures..probably all speculation because of these and the white/infrared 6's that dropped already.

Back
Top Bottom