Canada Post problem?

Has anyone ever had problems not receiving their parcel from Canada Post because error on their part?

How did it resolve?

the sender has to open a claim...i think there has to be a tracking number. you'll only receive how ever much insurance was purchased (100 is standard). ithink CP will ask for mailing address of sender and reciever, ask for phone numbers etc.

almost experienced it but package got delievered so they canceled the claim

this happens to my friend often, when he's not home the mailman takes the package back to the post office but doesnt even leave the slip like theyresupposed to, so my friend has to go to the post office and ask them if they got a package for him...

Do you open a claim over the phone?

This has never happened to me before. I was expecting a package to come in around this time, so I went on usps.com and canadapost.com on friday night and thetracking number reads that it was delivered successfully. But I never got anything no package slip... nadda.

Originally Posted by ssgefiestoakagerger

Do you open a claim over the phone?

This has never happened to me before. I was expecting a package to come in around this time, so I went on usps.com and canadapost.com on friday night and the tracking number reads that it was delivered successfully. But I never got anything no package slip... nadda.

first try what my friend does which i mentioned in my first post
OR maybe the delivery dude just left it on your porch and someone swiped it...

if you have a tracking number, you get get that slip emailed to you off their website

Call Canada Post's 1800 number and tell them you lost your package. They'll do an investigation. You could also go to your postal office and see ifthey have it, perhaps the delivery man forgot/ran out of cards. Bring ID, tell them your address and the size of the box. Go when it's not busy.

Back
Top Bottom