[| -- CANADA JB Countdown Package Release (X & XIII's) -- |]

My dude in the US managed to pickup the last of my size (or any size for that matter) during the late am after going to 3 different malls.

He heard from employees that stores basically sold out within minutes of opening. If this is the case for this pack I can only imagine the madness in thepacks yet to release.

i sent my girl to go cop 2 packs and she came back with 1. most stores only have 2 pairs in each size. so i end up saving $452
happy.gif

hit me up if anybody wants to sell their x's 10.5 or 11

Actually, I walked into the mall today at around 3:30. I was just going to check if they had them, when I saw them on the shelf. I told the sales guy Ididn't want to pay $400 plust tax for the pack 'cause I don't like the X's, so he looks at me and says, I'll give them to you for $394including tax. Needless to say, I got them.

I always pre-order mine from the Footlocker at STC. Just walked in, picked them up, walked out. Pretty easy.

EDIT: I forgot to mention that I got them 339.99 (384 w/ tax) due to SPC.
smokin.gif

^ Yeah I don't see how people DON'T go about it that way.

you guys do realize that you can get the s.p.c. discount on them right? just a heads up. that 15 percent really adds up on the 4 bills

Originally Posted by King Au

you guys do realize that you can get the s.p.c. discount on them right? just a heads up. that 15 percent really adds up on the 4 bills

Yeah, that's what they did for me. It's jusy weird because I'm not a student, I don't have an S.P.C. card, and I didn't even ask forone.

Originally Posted by 23collector1985

What is the retail price for the pack in Canada?

Nike Canada dropped the ball on this release...hard. They oversold the product, which left several retailers without the packs. I know personally of two spotsout West here that did not recieve their orders.

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

Nike Canada dropped the ball on this release...hard. They oversold the product, which left several retailers without the packs. I know personally of two spots out West here that did not recieve their orders.

Thanks.

Buying Jordans in Canada is ridiculous. I buy most of my J's in the U.S. but wasn't able to get down there for the release of the countdown pack.

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

Nike Canada dropped the ball on this release...hard. They oversold the product, which left several retailers without the packs. I know personally of two spots out West here that did not recieve their orders.

Agreed, well said.

i got mine for 313 after tax, so i can't really complain and i saved myself a trip down to the states. like seriously any discount on the pack helped bigtime.

i got mine for 313 after tax, so i can't really complain and i saved myself a trip down to the states. like seriously any discount on the pack helped big time.

You mind if I ask how you got them so cheap?

i got mine for 313 after tax, so i can't really complain and i saved myself a trip down to the states. like seriously any discount on the pack helped big time.

You mind if I ask how you got them so cheap?
the pack was not excluded from any discounts, employees were allowed their 30 percent off on it. 30 percent off plus 12 percent tax = roughly 313

Thanks for all those that emailed/PM'ed me. I got it figured out and my boy is gonna try to get me a pack via employee discount.

Back
Top Bottom