Can we please for the love of God get a Ray Allen PE now that he's an All-Star (AGAIN)

I mean c'mon, Melo has his own Jordan line and he didn't even make the freakin' team!

All I'm asking for is ONE Ray Allen non-HOH GR with some sort of identifying feature (the Team Reign didn't do it for me). PLEASE, JB!?

agreed, would love to see a Sugar Ray PE. Forgot that Allen replaced Nelson, he deserved to be on the all star squad imo

Mo Williams definitely got snubbed though, people in Cleveland must be pissed.

I WONDER WHAT HE WILL BE WEARING ON ALL-STAR WEEKEND..... HOPEFULLY NOT THE PURE PRESSURES
sick.gif

"Mo Williams definitely got snubbed though, people in Cleveland must be pissed."

Mo may have gotten dissed, but that ABC "poor me" interview last Sunday didn't help his chances... dude kinda came off like a crybaby...

LONG LIVE JESUS SHUTTLESWORTH!

06/2009 Air Jordan Retro V

White/Dark Cinder-Dark Army-Del Sol

136027-121

could be wat u guys are lookin for rite here

Originally Posted by clkru

I mean c'mon, Melo has his own Jordan line and he didn't even make the freakin' team!

All I'm asking for is ONE Ray Allen non-HOH GR with some sort of identifying feature (the Team Reign didn't do it for me). PLEASE, JB!?
Hey now, Melo didn't make the team but that isn't his fault. He scored 67 points in his last two games (which were back to back, andwhich were only his 2nd and 3rd games back from a broken hand) and he had a career high 11 assists last night. No reason he shouldn't have made the team,he was just counted out due to his hand injury. You act like he isn't good enough for the team or something. Just saying...

I'm glad Ray got in though, he deserves it.

Originally Posted by brooklynnyc3000

I want those opening day IX Ray Allen got on.
Werent they XI's?

While we're on the subject of ray's PEs I'd love to see his white Seattle Vs hit stores
smokin.gif

please just drop something that is worth while JB.
Rays would be good. and ur right, if melo got them then Ray should too.

Originally Posted by clkru

"Mo Williams definitely got snubbed though, people in Cleveland must be pissed."

Mo may have gotten dissed, but that ABC "poor me" interview last Sunday didn't help his chances... dude kinda came off like a crybaby...

LONG LIVE JESUS SHUTTLESWORTH!
didn't see that interview, he should take it like a man if that's true. Either way Ray deserves the spot over Mo in any case

Back
Top Bottom