Can we get some retro XVI & XVII before JB kicks the bucket?

Mister Meaner

formerly super producer j
lol, I'm sure the brand will survive without the support of NT, but I digress.

eyes.gif
, didn't buy into the whole pack gimmick and passed on all of them including the XVI and XVII. I remember having all of the XVI mids and none ofthe XVII
laugh.gif
. At the time, I was hating on the XVII and it's price, but I sorely regret it now. The Copper XVII and the Lightning Lows are
eek.gif
eek.gif
in mybook.

If comparing the time frame between original release and year of retro (at least the latest trend from JB) then we're past due on the XVI and due for theXVII. The XIV retroed from '05-'06, essentially six years after the OG release. The XV could have stayed in 2000, but they did those anyway.

This thread may just be one step above the trash posted usually, but not too far. Anyhoo, I can't really sift through all of the trash coming from JB in'09, so can we speculate something in '10?

If they do retro these they will most likely jack the price up to like 200 for the 16s. I remember the 17s where 200 retail when released but those came withthe case.

I would love for them to retro those but I want a nice price range of 140$. Thats what they should charge or less

I would cop the White/Midnight Navy XVI's in a heartbeat. Same goes for the Lightning XVII Lows and the leather black XVII's (NO CDP SUEDE GARBAGE! )

grin.gif

White/blue xvii's were easily my favorite basketball shoe of all time. I still have a crispy pair of white/reds. They aren't as good as the white/bluesthough. The mesh like tongue on the blue version made the shoe.

they should retro these, they are due, but i don't think we will see them for a while cuz they released 1-22 w/ the cdp.....I would LOVE to see cherrywoodsreleased, and since i got the 17's cdp, I wouldn't want the all blacks to release, I would want the white/reds to release. I wasn't a huge fan ofthese when they released, but they grew on me and would love the chance to cop, but not at 200+

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

I would love for them to retro those but I want a nice price range of 140$. Thats what they should charge or less
Doubt that will happen, XVI's retailed for 160, but that would be awesome if they did.

Those white/navy XVI's are beautiful, I need them in my life.

air-jordan-16-og-white-midnight.jpg

DAWN FOR REAL I NEED SOME 17'S SPECIALLY IF THEY COME WITH THE CASE
IM LOOKING FOR THOSE FOR HAVENT BEEN HABLE TO GET THEM

XVII's would be nice.

It's pretty funny that JB would retro the XV, but not the XVI or XVII.

Maybe we'll get them as fusions!
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom