Can we expect the Air Zoom GP II to retro anytime soon???

I was just browsing eBay when I came across a pair of these. Here's a picture in case some of you don't know what they look like...

Payton1.jpg

I had a pair of these back in like 8th grade and I thought they were pretty sick and not too bad for balling either. I know there were talks of the Zoom Flight"Gloves" retroing (which this seller also happens to have for sale), but I think they got scrapped. I was just wondering if either of these shoescould be coming out in 2008? If anyone knows, please share! Thanks in advance!

nike needs to retro the gloves ffs so i can finally rock a pair to death and leave my ogs ds

I have the white/silver colorway in a 9 and 9.5 at home just chilling. Probably the best colorway of them all.

i picked up a pair of these the other day sz 9 for 150.. just a little too big .. probably gonna get rid of them . i bought them thinking WOW they came out in1999 .. lol we are well into the 2000s

http://photobucket.com

The black colorway was NICE. I also loved the old Nike ads in SLAM showing them alongside a whoopy (sp?) cushion...
laugh.gif

As far as a retro..no plans at all.

Wow, the auction ended for $55 and they were DS! That sounds like a steal to me. Meanwhile, the Zoom Flight "Gloves" ended for $180 (Black) and $150(White) and both were worn. If Nike's paying attention, I guess they know which one to retro first.

besides maybe the first gloves, if any gary payton shoes released, they'd go straight to the sales racks...i dont think they're ever coming out

lol we dont need the gloves out yet..... i finally found me a pair let me enoy them before everyone else lol

Back
Top Bottom