Can someone identify these Adidas B-Ball shoes??? Brian Foresta designed, i think.

Someone posted a picture of themselves in these......i found this pictures on a profile of Brian Foresta, but he does not list the name of the shoes.
[font='lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif]
205325_Bv1LDqOzFE4g9m_QamNPTjkrl.jpg
[/font]

[/font]

[/font]

Someone posted a picture of themselves in these......i found this pictures on a profile of Brian Foresta, but he does not list the name of the shoes.
205325_Bv1LDqOzFE4g9m_QamNPTjkrl.jpg
[/font]

[/font]

[/font]

Adidas had an ad campaign with B.O.B. to push those last summer. FNL.com still has the black/blue ones at a discount right now.

Adidas had an ad campaign with B.O.B. to push those last summer. FNL.com still has the black/blue ones at a discount right now.

Thanks fellas.......Cant find this colorway in my size tho. They have em on ebay but not sz 11.

Thanks fellas.......Cant find this colorway in my size tho. They have em on ebay but not sz 11.

They have them at adidas outlet stores. Forgot the price... they're at the Citadel Outlets in LA. Should have your size.

They have them at adidas outlet stores. Forgot the price... they're at the Citadel Outlets in LA. Should have your size.

Back
Top Bottom