Can someone explain to me the Kitchen references?

Every time a female posts or there is a post regarding the said on NT, I see a reference to being in the Kitchen.

If I'm understanding correctly, it's offensive and no more demeaning than someone referencing my ancestral struggles.

Mods, please limit the use of this tone toward females.

NT men trying to be alpha males. judging by the way these dudes are hugged up with their girls in that thread, ain't none of them demanding shorties to"get in the kitchen."

Originally Posted by Toy Collector123

Every time a female posts or there is a post regarding the said on NT, I see a reference to being in the Kitchen.

If I'm understanding correctly, it's offensive and no more demeaning than someone referencing my ancestral struggles.

Mods, please limit the use of this tone toward females.

It is a chauvanistic stereotype correct, but so is these notions that mean are to aide and abade woman, cater to women take them out/spend loot on them. Itsbasically a statement of a women needs to get in they place, stay in line.

Originally Posted by McFlyyy

NT men trying to be alpha males. judging by the way these dudes are hugged up with their girls in that thread, ain't none of them demanding shorties to "get in the kitchen."

speak for yourself, my girl knows her place
http://s98.photobucket.com/albums/l273/sdavis84/?action=view&current=Photo_071308_002-1.jpg J/K
tongue.gif

You obviously get the reference, it isn't some big secret.

It's just a joke, albeit a sexist one. I don't take it seriously and I'm not offended, but then again I'm not the target.

Originally Posted by cocolicious

Because a lot a guys on here are sexist or pretend to be.

Youre smarter than I thought.

People forget that this is a site where a whole bunch of boys/dudes/men get together and talk about foolishness...no different than the boys locker room or thegirls bathroom at the club.
This whole NT place will be better off once people learn to accept that this is what it is.

Originally Posted by Diego

Originally Posted by cocolicious

Because a lot a guys on here are sexist or pretend to be.

Youre smarter than I thought.

People forget that this is a site where a whole bunch of boys/dudes/men get together and talk about foolishness...no different than the boys locker room or the girls bathroom at the club.
This whole NT place will be better off once people learn to accept that this is what it is.

co-sign

Originally Posted by Toy Collector123

MY GF is mad appreciated. . . stay cooking for a brother

well, judging from the "GF appreciation thread" OP has told his girl to get back in the kitchen once before.

i tell my girl these jokes, she finds them semi funny. but yes they are just jokes

Back
Top Bottom