Can someone explain this to me about the Niketalk music forum

I checked it out briefly and its really weird these guys are basically quoting lyrics and talking about how great these guys are while hyping their lines "i stunt" "i ballin etc etc." in super big font like their listening to the second coming of jesus and praising these guys like their the best thing to come along, am I missing something here? Why are these guys praising these dudes so hard? its mostly hiphop which is cool for uptempo music for working out or whatever but these guys like posting their lyrics and talkin how amazing they are when they rhyme stunt with blunt like I am not even joking  I am serious why are these guys acting so weird and hanging off their lyrics like they are singing next generation poetry when in reality it prob took these artist 2 seconds to make these rhymes and they are taking it like high end poetry. My guess is these guys in music forum were the type of kids in school who loved  poetry and now since hiphop is "cool" they are able to show their love of poetry by analyzing hiphop music instead of its traditional form  like a guilty please of sorts without being viewed as a nerd?

I have always wondered this when checking out the music forum, am I the only one who listened to music just for the beat during training or is everyone now analyzing these guys every word and acting like their listening to something more than it really is, its just weird (100 pg threads  for an artists album release like are you serious?)

I checked it out briefly and its really weird these guys are basically quoting lyrics and talking about how great these guys are while hyping their lines "i stunt" "i ballin etc etc." in super big font like their listening to the second coming of jesus and praising these guys like their the best thing to come along, am I missing something here? Why are these guys praising these dudes so hard? its mostly hiphop which is cool for uptempo music for working out or whatever but these guys like posting their lyrics and talkin how amazing they are when they rhyme stunt with blunt like I am not even joking  I am serious why are these guys acting so weird and hanging off their lyrics like they are singing next generation poetry when in reality it prob took these artist 2 seconds to make these rhymes and they are taking it like high end poetry. My guess is these guys in music forum were the type of kids in school who loved  poetry and now since hiphop is "cool" they are able to show their love of poetry by analyzing hiphop music instead of its traditional form  like a guilty please of sorts without being viewed as a nerd?

I have always wondered this when checking out the music forum, am I the only one who listened to music just for the beat during training or is everyone now analyzing these guys every word and acting like their listening to something more than it really is, its just weird (100 pg threads  for an artists album release like are you serious?)

Originally Posted by Rocksteady127

You do know theres a music forum right?

Originally Posted by Rocksteady127

You do know theres a music forum right?

its not out of disrespect or anything I just didn't know people were so into the lyrics of some hiphop artists, I always looked at music as having a good beat and some flow then its cool but I just didnt know people delved into it so deeply

its not out of disrespect or anything I just didn't know people were so into the lyrics of some hiphop artists, I always looked at music as having a good beat and some flow then its cool but I just didnt know people delved into it so deeply

U mad?? If you don't like it, then don't go in there. I rarely check the Music Forum because Im from Texas, and I appreciated DOWN SOUTH Music.
They stay hating on us, like we aint been running the game for a minute.

U mad?? If you don't like it, then don't go in there. I rarely check the Music Forum because Im from Texas, and I appreciated DOWN SOUTH Music.
They stay hating on us, like we aint been running the game for a minute.

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

forums/16 is bout that life...

.../thread.

pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom