Can Neti Pot be used to help rid allergies?

bkmac

Banned
Like the title says, can Neti Pot be used to help rid allergies? I'm suffering really bad right now, as I'm sure a lot of you are as well, and I want to get better asap.

netipot-jpg.jpg

Basically, I'm looking for testimonials from anyone here who has maybe used it.

Thanks.

I find, it helps me with dust and to sleep better

If your allergies are due mainly to dust... then I guess so?

ALSO, PROPS TO NT FOR PUTTING ME ON TO THIS, helps a bit with my sleep apnea
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

If your allergies are due mainly to dust... then I guess so?
Man, I don't even know why/how my allergies have hit me like the way they have this time around
ohwell.gif
. I'm guessing the weather change (so inconsistent) has a major role, but it's bad. My eyes are watery/itchy, my nose runny/stuffed and red, my lips chapped, I feel like a #!%%!+! mess.

my uncle is a dr.
just got a free allergy shot
smokin.gif
That's clutch.

I've been taking Benadryl (the pink pills, not the blue like I usually take) and it really hasn't been helping. The worst part is waking up with the eye crust and bloodshot eyes
sick.gif

yeah, no matter what I take, by the end of the week it doesnt work anymore.

even with this shot I had a runny nose and a few sneezes today, he said theres another shot, that the first one doesnt cure everything, but I dont want to bother him again, lol

I might try, I have ben stuffed up for a weeks now.

And the color of my snot today,
smh.gif
smh.gif

I might try, I have ben stuffed up for a weeks now.

And the color of my snot today,
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by bkmac

my uncle is a dr.
just got a free allergy shot
smokin.gif
That's clutch.

I've been taking Benadryl (the pink pills, not the blue like I usually take) and it really hasn't been helping. The worst part is waking up with the eye crust and bloodshot eyes
sick.gif
I would never take benadryl because it makes you tired 
take claratin or any over the counter product that has loratadine its an antihistamine which means its non-drowsy allergy relief 

Just buy some 24hr Claritin. Just about any of the allergy relief pills in a drug store work.

I was dying since Monday, copped some of these pills and I don't need nasal sprays or eye drops. It work better than
pimp.gif

I never tried Neti pot. I remember seeing the commercial and I was lmao so hard. Oh yeah clean ya room if it's dusty.

Yea it's dope. I do it like everyday and it actually feels pretty good, it helps a lot too.

it is weird at first but it helps alot. i had really bad sinus' and it cleared me up in like 30 seconds.

I went to my local Walgreens earlier today. The pharmacist recommended not the Neti Pot, but the Sinus Rinse.

nasalrinse.jpg

Instead of tilting your head like you would with the Neti Pot, you just lean your head forward with the Sinus Rinse and spray it into your nostrils, where it goes in one and out the other.

I'm going to try it out and then post the review.

Back
Top Bottom