Can I hit it Loser Vol 4......Plenty of Fish dot com

This site seems more powerful than Myspace and facebook in terms of what you can say and get awaywith....it's not as nosey and you can see who is down for what....let's do this....

nerd.gif
Interesting...

Originally Posted by TD The God

Originally Posted by ggarvinXX3

killa part is i think u hav to pay...
nah...it's free
Yeah, but is it STD free?
nerd.gif

If the girls are too willing too quick it might not be good for my health.

I got a buddy who has been doin work on this site for years. He has hit chicks all over the GTA and Southern Ontario. This site is the truth if you use itright.

Originally Posted by Inno21

I got a buddy who has been doin work on this site for years. He has hit chicks all over the GTA and Southern Ontario. This site is the truth if you use it right.
Tell me his name ain't Dennis? lol....I made a profile....reluctant to go in...Ihave great self control, so I have no need to smash anything

a cat I work with was just talkin about how he signed up.
Not that I would ever go on there, but knowing he's on there of all people means I wont be on there for sure. The broads MUST be lame if he's gettinany kinda action lol

Originally Posted by TD The God

Originally Posted by Inno21

I got a buddy who has been doin work on this site for years. He has hit chicks all over the GTA and Southern Ontario. This site is the truth if you use it right.
Tell me his name ain't Dennis? lol....I made a profile....reluctant to go in...I have great self control, so I have no need to smash anything

iswydt.gif

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Ehhhhhh I don't think a Vol. 4 is necessary yet. Get Vol. 3 to the 100 page mark first.
We need a new medium....myspace and facebook isn't easy for us bunny hunters

Back
Top Bottom