Can anybody explain to me why people are camping out for these..

young turbo

Banned
6xvtse8.jpg

Just past by the footlocker and footaction on 34 i seen a good ten heads camping out for these why...?
sick.gif
smh.gif

only like 570something pairs for the US (i think). 23 top stores get 23 pairs. people want the exclusives. check the JB forum though.

Because there's only around 529 pairs in the U.S. and another 529 around the rest of the world. Wrong forum, btw. The resale price is looking good for thebeasts out there. Plus, it's probably the last numbered Jordan if the XX4 rumors are untrue.

DUNKINLO.y, are you in the right thread, bro? Haha. Your response got me so lost.

EDIT: Ahh, I just now saw the picture. Gotcha.
laugh.gif

1. hypebeast
540 up, 116 down

1. Sneakerheads who only rock hyped up *+%@ to get props b/c they got no self worth or sense of style.
2. 50% of NikeTalk members

1. Yo, check out my matching supreme cap, bape hoody, bape jeans, and bape kicks.
2. You%@#%!%% hypebeast.

Originally Posted by 703FlipFiend

Because there's only around 529 pairs in the U.S. and another 529 around the rest of the world. Wrong forum, btw. The resale price is looking good for the beasts out there. Plus, it's probably the last numbered Jordan if the XX4 rumors are untrue.

Couldn't have said it any better myself, co-sign

because they figure they can make thousands by reselling them because of the limited factor

my girl asked me did i want them...then she told me its 0 degrees in chicago and its tons of people laid out on the curb and sidewalk waiting for them to besold..

600 on ebay right now.. WOW. I didnt know these were that popular. I GUESS IF YOU SLAP LIMITED ON ANYTHING PEOPLE WITH SPEND CRAZY MONEY FOR IT.

Hype, and hype only. If those were general release, people would say "I'll wait for them to hit the sales rack"...

^
You know whats crazier than the $1,100 price that those J's have on them???
The fact that 5,000 plus Ebayers have visited that page!!!

Saw a bunch of people down at the footaction on 7th and 42nd too.

Didn't know what was releasing till this thread, guess it shows how often I'm in the Jordan Forum these days.

if i could make alot fo money off them, then i would camp out...but truthfully i didnt know they were commin out, i havent bought jordans in years...and btw,they r pretty guly

My brother told me that he saw on the news last night that it is so cold in Chicago that they did not let the kids camp out, they gave them the bracelet'sand told them to come back when they release.

I think that is crazy, it is -10 to -15 with the wind chill here. Plus they are on Michigan Ave which is one of the windiest streets in the city, so it has tobe coooold. There is not any shoe that I would camp out for.

Back
Top Bottom