calling out all Nike+ Runners/NT Runners

Anyone here run with nike+?  I got the nike+ sports band about the month ago and i love it.  Looking for other NT runners who are down to start a NT Nike+ runners group if there is not one already.
Started training for my first marathon.  Look me up on nikeplus.com if you got it...

id: kenC_24_7

email: [email protected] 

I've used it in the past but I rely on my garmin watch. Good luck with your marathon and training. What marathon are you doing in the fall?

Originally Posted by jschue

I've used it in the past but I rely on my garmin watch. Good luck with your marathon and training. What marathon are you doing in the fall?

Doing the Marine Corps Marathon in October.  Thought about getting a Garmin myself but the nikeplus sports band was the cheaper alternative.

Doing the Marine Corps Marathon in October.  Thought about getting a Garmin myself but the nikeplus sports band was the cheaper alternative.

Back
Top Bottom