California Weather Appreciation

I love it right now
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I'm sure it's nice if that's where you grew up, but I prefer having my seasons. They all bring something that cues a good memory or experience.That's just me though.

We NEED some rain. I really don't want to hear about a drought and then have the gov't make up some crazy drought rules. Like when they went around"citating" people using their chimneys here in the bay to spare the air. smh

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

I'm sure it's nice if that's where you grew up, but I prefer having my seasons. They all bring something that cues a good memory or experience. That's just me though.
It gets cold here just doesn't snow. A few days ago it was 29 degrees during the night, but then went up to about 60/sunny during the day. Weare expecting or at least hoping for some rain since it's been pretty dry. Nevertheless it's prefect right now. Jeans and T during winter ftw! We haveour seasons as well just without the snow. If I want snow I just have to take an hour drive. We basically have Summer/Spring/Fall and a decent but wet winter.This year it's been extra sunny though.

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

I'm sure it's nice if that's where you grew up, but I prefer having my seasons. They all bring something that cues a good memory or experience. That's just me though.
It gets cold here just doesn't snow. A few days ago it was 29 degrees during the night, but then went up to about 60/sunny during the day. We are expecting or at least hoping for some rain since it's been pretty dry. Nevertheless it's prefect right now. Jeans and T during winter ftw! We have our seasons as well just without the snow. If I want snow I just have to take an hour drive. We basically have Summer/Spring/Fall and a decent but wet winter. This year it's been extra sunny though.

Try 10 degrees for the whole day
pimp.gif

What's sick about Cali is that I can take a drive for a few hours and go snowboarding right now too
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

The weather has been perfect for the last few days, I haven't even worn a jacket since Sunday.

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

What's sick about Cali is that I can take a drive for a few hours an go snowboarding right now too
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
You can hit up the beaches, and then be snowboarding couple hours later
laugh.gif

That's why Cali is sick.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom