Buying shoes for your friends?

dont, shes wont get you $%@#. Girls suck at gift givining and just think of it as a friendly act and look at you wrong when you expect anything in return

Wait....a friend flat out asked you to buy her some shoes???
laugh.gif
Unless she's paying you back, I don't know why you would do that....

Originally Posted by af1pops12

My friend wants me to buy her some shoes...should I?
 yay or nay?

NO! Girls shoes are made out of paper and are expensive as hell. %%@@ that. Definitely get some running shoes if she's fat though.

Negative, unless she is giving you money and asking you to pick out some for her.... Thats a different story...

How much are the shoes?

If it's pretty cheap and it's her bday and you were going to buy her something anyways, then why not?
I hate guessing on what gifts to give so if they tell me what they want and then it is easier on me.

On the other hand, if you did not really plan to get her something, then don't or split the cost with another friend.

Originally Posted by RFX45

How much are the shoes?

If it's pretty cheap and it's her bday and you were going to buy her something anyways, then why not?
I hate guessing on what gifts to give so if they tell me what they want and then it is easier on me.

On the other hand, if you did not really plan to get her something, then don't or split the cost with another friend.

she wanted some 6's, then switched to some vans...

Back
Top Bottom