Bulls (2) VS Sixers (3) - 1st Round Playoffs ~ Rose,Noah Out.

Bend_The_Knee

formerly gotholesinmysocks
200px-Chicago_Bulls_logo.svg.png

VS

sixers-logo.gif

evan turner wanted this. hes gonna regret it. we sweep!!

If it even went 5 I'd be shocked. I don't see us coming out lackluster. If it were to happen, it'd be game 1.

Living in Philly we better win that's all I know and after these boys talking mess we better shut em up.

Philly tanked the last game of the season to purposely get the Bulls. They better come out with some grit or else they'll look foolish.

Bulls in 5 or 6. I love that we beat down Cleveland tonight. Let's get it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Knew I should of bought those tickets for game one!. Anyway I will be posted on my couch watchin this game

If Philly steals Game 1 (which I'm dreadful of because I fear the Bulls are going to come out flat), Bulls in six. If the Bulls hold serve at home, then Bulls in five.

Bulls are focused man. They just cant have those lapses where they dont score for 5 minutes. Derrick will be fine, but it may take him a game or two to get back to form. Our defense, rebounding, and bench will shine this series.

Are you guys kiddin me what 5 or 6???

Bulls in 4 this is a sweep after Turner running his mouth were not going to come out slacking only possible loss i see is game 1 and its not happening.

This is our year
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by lilpennymagicfan1

I wanted heat vs sixers here.

Looks like ill be selling my 2nd row season tickets for the sixers home games this series.

^and these are the type of idiots who have great seats to see the teams we love.Hope we can atleast push it to 6 games. What channel is this on?

Eastern Conference First Round | Bulls vs. Philadelphia 76ers
GameDateLocationTime (CT)NetworkRadio

1Sat., April 28Chicago12:00 p.m.CSN & TNTESPN 1000 AM & WRTO 1200 AM
2Tues., May 1Chicago7:00 p.m.CSN & TNTESPN 1000 AM & WRTO 1200 AM
3Fri., May 4Philadelphia7:00 p.m.CSN & ESPNESPN 1000 AM
4Sun., May 6Philadelphia12:00 p.m.ABCESPN 1000 AM
5*Tues., May 8ChicagoTBDCSN & TBDESPN 1000 AM & WRTO 1200 AM
6*Thurs., May 10PhiladelphiaTBDCSN & TBDESPN 1000 AM
7*Sat., May 12ChicagoTBDCSN & TNTESPN 1000 AM & WRTO 1200 AM

I got my Bulls in 5...theyre just too focused right now 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

With the output that everyone on the team has been putting up, I see the Bulls beating the Heat in the ECF and returning to the NBA Finals.

Agreed, Bulls is 4 or 5.

Derrick gonna be at 50% though, probably jus' dish out assists and shoot open jumpers.

We gonna put dre dala on drose so we should be able to contain the rest of their squad...people acting like we don't have a top defense either. I don't wanna hear people being surprised if we take the series. We're long athletic and play defense, you will always be in the game with that recipe esp if we don't gotta worry about the dwade bron bosh free-throw thon of last years series

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

That was weak and1...Kyle ran with him and stopped. He didn't dunk on him

sad if that's the best highlight you can come with...knife to a gunfight is never a good idea

Originally Posted by and1play5

We gonna put dre dala on drose so we should be able to contain the rest of their squad...

This would honestly be a waste of time & resources considering that he's not a potent as he can be but ehh.

Y'all have Dre & Thaddeus as far as good defenders the rest are ehhh.

As far as containing the rest of the squad I doubt that: Boozer will actually be able to score against Brand & Lu is Lu he's going to get his 18... when you add that with our bench eventually we should be able to wear Philly down.

With that said I wouldn't be surprised to see it go 6, you guys are extremely long and athletic.

we'll see...y'all are actin as if our bench isn't as if not more potent...all I'm saying is if you think this will be an easy series you have another thing coming. We played miami to the bone in every game last year and that's with dealing with their big 3. I'm sure we're more capable of stopping old rip, luol and cj watson. On top of that we've out rebounded chi in 2 of the three meetings this year. Jrue, Dre, Thad, Brand and ET are very good defenders, we'll keep up

Back
Top Bottom