buffalo wild wings

i gets down with the honey BBQ.
laugh.gif
according to a girl I know, don't get the mini corn dogs. She said they were smaller than tater tots and refused to pay, and somehow the police got involved!

is it pretty hot??

ima spicy type of cat , been eating spicy food all my life i just dont want nothing to hot where i cant eat

its sweet and hot...its good. I even buy bottles of the sauce to use at home
laugh.gif

try the blazen challenge
nerd.gif

12 blazen (hottest flavor) wings in under 2mins for a Tshirt, or under 6 mins for your pic on the wall

ima get 12 wings for sure

mango habanero and idk the other one

my sis. says spicy garlic and parmesan garlic is good.....but honey bbq sounds good too

i rarely get wings at buffalo wild wings, actually... they have a lot of other good stuff on their menu. try the buffalitos.

the honey bbq sauce is pretty good.

oh, and always get potato wedges w/ranch (instead of chips). those things are crack.

Originally Posted by dashoekid21

my sis. says spicy garlic and parmesan garlic is good.....but honey bbq sounds good too

Pass on the Parmesan garlic..Hot trash.

Get the Mango Habanero and the Honey BBQ. Trust.

Originally Posted by Yoda

Originally Posted by dashoekid21

Pass on the Parmesan garlic..Hot trash.

Get the Mango Habanero and the Honey BBQ. Trust.
I agree with this.

Someone recommended the Asian zing, said those were pretty good too.

Mango Harbanero is sooooooooooooo good... make sure you wash it down with some beer. Even though Harbanero peppers are considered to be one of the hottest in the world, that mango dressing makes it tolerable.

Honey BBQ  is great.  I need to try that Mango Harbanero.  Do they still have their 40 cent boneless wings on Thursdays?

Back
Top Bottom