brooks

Anybody mess with Brooks. I bought my first pair today and love them. Anybody know of shoes that rival these comfort wise like the Asics.?

I see a lot of people wear brooks at the gym & races, so they must be pretty decent. Make sure you get the right type of shoe if you're actually going to run in them - comfort, neutral, or stability.

I wear the Ghost 5's for running/gym. If you are a neutral runner I highly recommend giving these a shot.

I was asking the lady at the store about what comfort and neutral meant and she was saying support. But how do I know which one I need. U said if I'm a neutral runner does that mean I run on many different surfaces?

I was asking the lady at the store about what comfort and neutral meant and she was saying support. But how do I know which one I need. U said if I'm a neutral runner does that mean I run on many different surfaces?
Neutral is how I run, meaning I do not favor the outside or I inside of my foot when I land. Good running stores will assess your running gait to determine how you land (supponate, pronate or neutral). Although there is a lot of debate on buying corrective shoes, obviously you wouldn't if you are a neutral runner.

anyone know the sizing for the ghost 6?

i wear TTS 9,5 for nike should i also go TTS for these

Depends on if you plan to run in them. Typically you want to go up 1/2-full size in running shoes so your feet can expand when they swell. Best advice is to try em on and do what's right for your foot. I went up 1/2 size and love em to run

Back
Top Bottom