Bred 11 Legit check?

I'm pretty sure these are legit bred 11s but just want to make sure what you guys think. He's selling them for 360.

Last edited:
The guy decided to keep the shoes and we were suspose to meet within an hour :frown:. Now i have to look for another pair, are these legit guys? 23 looks of though

Last edited:
Looks like GM's to me.. The 23 is wrong. Toe box looks a little high. The design on the paper looks dark as well..

What about these pairs? He's gonna send more pictures later on when he gets home

Last edited:
Allright so this pair is from the CDP, i have no clue how to spot fakes on the CDP since their 23 and the carbon fiber is different from the 2012 verison

Last edited:
Now that i look at it, the 23 doesn't look right. Sigh, i really want those bred 11s but can't seem to find legit ones...

Last edited:

Now that i look at it, the 23 doesn't look right. Sigh, i really want those bred 11s but can't seem to find legit ones...
what size are you looking for? and are these pictures you're posting all from the same seller?

Im looking for size 8.5 or 9, all the shoes i posted in this thread are from different sellers.

Just keep looking man. There a legit bred 11's all over the place. When you find another pair just post it up here and we'll help you out.

I just looked for bred 11 size 9 on ebay..every single pair I checked on the first page, had a stretched 23, fat collars, and high PL cut. either i'm completely wrong, or what I've learned on niketalk how to notice all the differences between GM and Authentic on niketalk in the past few months help me see a GM pair quickly. i'd like to go with the latter 
laugh.gif

11's are probably the most common found as GM's. I'd prefer Craigslist to see the shoes in person first. People around my area are always selling something. Reputable sites are my 2nd choice and eBay is my last resort. That's just me though..

How much you willing to pay u have vnds breds with reciept 1000% legit, even had a legit check done on here size 8.5

VNDS no more than $340 for me. I can find DS bred 11's around here for under $400 easy.

I don't have a credit card to buy shoes online lol, i go through kijiji to look for jordans than i meet the seller.

Back
Top Bottom