BREAKING NEWS: FELIX HERNANDEZ AND THE SEATTLE MARINERS AGREE TO MULTIYEAR DEAL

The Seattle Mariners have been shuffling the deck, but it looks like they'll keep their ace.

6194.jpg

Hernandez

On the eve of exchanging salary figures for arbitration, right-hander Felix Hernandez has agreed to a multiyear contract with the team, pending a physical, a source with direct knowledge of the talks told ESPN.com's Keith Law on Monday.

The amount or length of the deal were not immediately available.

Hernandez made a case for a big payday with a 19-5 record and a 2.46 ERA in 2009. He had earned $3.8 million in his first year of arbitration eligibility.

The Mariners signed free-agent infielder Chone Figgins, traded for Milton Bradley and re-signed outfielders Franklin Gutierrez and Ken Griffey Jr. in a slew of offseason moves.

http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/news/story?id=4837939

YES!!! I'm glad he wants to stay in Seattle, hopefully we take back the AL West ASAP.

Originally Posted by DsLee559

YES!!! I'm glad he wants to stay in Seattle, hopefully we take back the AL West ASAP.
Only if you can clone four more of Felix.

A's baby
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Jokes, jokes, we're not winning :[

Looks like 5 years and 80 million...

Good deal for both sides...

love it. so excited to finally have a competent organization i can get behind. lets see it on the field! king felix
pimp.gif

2002440506.jpg

Originally Posted by Th3RealF0lkBlu3s

Originally Posted by DsLee559

Only if you can clone four more of Felix.

A's baby
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Jokes, jokes, we're not winning :[
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom