Brandon Roy seriously trying to come back?!

Humbled

formerly whatslosinlike
nerd.gif

Come to Miami fot the league minimum

http://probasketballtalk....t&utm_medium=twitter

With the condition of his knees and maybe warmer weather helping him out, maybe Miami would be a good place for him. Although, IDK how great that medical staff is. Maybe the Suns would give him another chance to salvage his career.
The Knicks are looking into Roy as well, but let's see what they cap situation is like after the arbitration hearing looks like. If the Knicks can get the rights to Lin and Novak, maybe they can also sign him to a deal. 

I say sign with the Suns, if he wants to play for the next 15 years..

look at grant hill

Originally Posted by Goldmember

I say sign with the Suns, if he wants to play for the next 15 years..

look at grant hill

came in to say this or go to the Spurs and ask D. Blair how hes doing it with no knees.
or do what Kobe did and go to Germany to see watup with his knees

Wishing for: Miami, New York, Denver

Great places for him: Chicago, Phx (If Nash stays), Brooklyn (If DW stays)

Probably going to: Utah, Washington, LAC,

Glad he's making an attempt to comeback... It sucks to see players go out with injuries, especially players in their prime.

He should go to PHX though... Whatever their medical staff is doing, its been working.
laugh.gif

Why are people naming cold places? Homies leg would literally break off in Utah, or anywhere that has a harsh winter. I'm afraid it's AZ or bust, if he wants a long career...

heard he wants to come to the warriors. his former agent, Bob Myers is now the warriors GM

Well I hope the guy the best but this is a terrible idea. I just hope whoever decides to sign him doesn't give him some ridiculous contract. The guys body isn't going to hold up to the rigors of an NBA season.

Originally Posted by airblaster503

Well I hope the guy the best but this is a terrible idea. I just hope whoever decides to sign him doesn't give him some ridiculous contract. The guys body isn't going to hold up to the rigors of an NBA season.

Originally Posted by airblaster503

true. I just wish the nba would stick with this 66 game season but they are aware they would lose money 

Originally Posted by AIRJORDAN JB23

Glad he's making an attempt to comeback... It sucks to see players go out with injuries, especially players in their prime.

He should go to PHX though... Whatever their medical staff is doing, its been working.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
word

Could he be the next Grant Hill? Roy was on his way to being a beast in the league before his knee problems...

Originally Posted by psk2310

Roy was on his way to being a beast in the league before his knee problems...

He was a beast. The Portland training staff robbed him of his best years
30t6p3b.gif
Whoever he plays for, I hope it works out and he can come back close to what he was.

Originally Posted by dakid23

The Rumors in Seattle are that he wants to go to LA 
pimp.gif
He's been training in LA. Not sure if that's where he wants to end up. But it at least has to be on his list, especially if a doctor he trusts is in the area.

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

Originally Posted by dakid23

The Rumors in Seattle are that he wants to go to LA 
pimp.gif
He's been training in LA. Not sure if that's where he wants to end up. But it at least has to be on his list, especially if a doctor he trusts is in the area.
i hope as a laker and not a clipper =/

Back
Top Bottom