BOYZ II MEN ---- A Forgotten Group

Bend_The_Knee

formerly gotholesinmysocks
This groupd had to be the best RnB group in the early 90s.

Just wonderin if any of u guys still listen to them....

what were your favorite tracks...

i would have to say my fav. track would be "Water Runs Dry"

they came and performed here in good ol Orem, UT last month. I got my parents tickets for their anniversary and they said it was packed. Even they lookedsurprised at the size of the crowd.

Originally Posted by Plan Beats

Forgotten?

GTFOOHWTBS
ok thats ur contribution to the thread, to act like a clown?

why dont u post what song u liked by them or go be a pest in another thread

I still listen to them. I think they are the main reason I love R&B music. Without them I wouldn't be a fan of Jagged Edge, 112, Dru Hill, etc.

My favorite song has to be End of the Road

Originally Posted by Plan Beats

ok thats ur contribution to the thread, to act like a clown?
Yes.

lola-clown-vy-l.jpg

laugh.gif

Favorite song has to be Doin' Just Fine. Wayna gets his Johnny Gill on.

mann they use to be my fav group back in the day... i love motown philly.. water runs dry and the mama song

Not to me.

The End Of The Road a Capella off the latest album was really nice.

As was the Ribbon In The Sky Cover.

My favorite is probably "The Last Time" though. Underrated, unknown album.

Don't have a favorite song but I'll mention "It's So Hard to Say Goodbye to Yesterday".

I have some serious beef with that group. Don't get me wrong, they had a couple great songs, but the rest were pretty mediocre. Their voices were not thegreatest, and the bass voice was horrifically out of tune a lot. I also blame them for the influx of knock-off groups that just went too far withover-produced, over-sung, over-emotional sound (I'm looking at you Jodeci). Fun to listen to at parties and that's about it for them.

how do iiiiiiii say goodbyeeeeeeeeeeeeee to what we haa-aad
the good times that made us laugh outweighh the badd
i thought we get to see foreverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
but forevers gone awayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
it's so hardddddddddddddddddddd
to say goodbyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
to yesterdayyy-eeee...

pimp.gif

I also blame them for the influx of knock-off groups that just went too far with over-produced, over-sung, over-emotional sound (I'm looking at you Jodeci)
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
WOOORD. Haha I literally lol'd.

Anyway, they're always appreciated. They have a lot of classics, a @#$# load infact (along with some pretty poor-mediocre songs, too.) They won't everbe forgotten though

Saw them live 3 years ago at a really really small venue here in NZ. They're appreciated.

Ive been listening to Bended Knee alot the past two months...my favorite would have to be Doin Just Fine...but that's been my favorite group since i was alil girl...

I would like to thank Boyz II Men for aiding me in going from a 'Boy to a Man', if you know what I mean....

laugh.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
pimp.gif

Saw them in concert last year and they can sing like crazy.. All of their oldies are still goodies..

Back
Top Bottom