***BOYCOTT THE DECREASER by CHEF!!!*** vol. MUST READ!!!

OKAY I KNOW IT'S BEEN A WHILE SINCE THIS HAS BEEN MENTIONED BUT, ANYONE REMEMBER WHEN CHEF OF GOURMENTKICKS supposedly invented the decreaser (he reallystole the idea from another company and tried to get a patent before them to make money, like a scum) well he said he was doing a free "sampleproduction" where he would give every person that signed up a free sample of his new invention "the decreaser"he said that every "freesample kit" would include 2 different types of materials that we could "test" and give him feedback on, all we had to do was pay shipping about$8.00 per sample set (the actual postage cost that was on the package received was only 50 cents) well after keeping everyones money on the "freesample" list for nearly 6 months before anyone received anything, He ended up sending everyone to small pieces fo cardboard inside an envelope that was nothicker than a piece of notebook paper. It did nothing, and ended up scamming several hundred people out of $8.00. Well I was part of that list I ordered 2sample sets and paid the $16 in shipping expecting to get something that would prevent creases not a piece of notebook paper thin cardboard not to mention heonly sent me 2 sets of 1 type of materail (the notebook paper thin cardboard) and I never received the 2nd type of material as promised nor the adhesive thatwas supposed to be used for the invention to work. I e-mailed him about this and he said it must have been a mistake and he would send me a free set of hisfinal product when it released to make up for it, well his final product came out and nearly 15 e-mails later and almost 1 year I still have never received anycompensation or free set of decreasers, every e-mail he would reply "thanks for reminding me I'll send it out withina couple days" but afterreceive similiar reponses full of false promises telling me to not worry it would come I had enough of his "games he is a flat out fraud and I doubt thatI am the only person that he did this too, I would like to ask the sneaker community to join me in a boycott of any and all products sold by chef ofgourmetkicks this including his stolen invention that he reproduced as a cheap useless method of preventing creases called "the decreaser".

SUMMARY:
-CHEF OF GOURMETKICKS is a FRAUD.
-TOLD HUNDREDS OF PEOPLE TO SIGN UP TO RECEIVE A FREE SAMPLE OF HIS NEW CREASE PREVENTING INVENTION
-SENT EVERYONE NOTEBOOK PAPER THIN PIECES OF CARDBOARD THAT DID NOTHING.
-STALLED FOR 6+ MONTHS SO THAT NO ONE COULD GET THEIR MONEY BACK THROUGH PAYPAL
-CHARGED EVERYONE $8 PER "FREE SAMPLE" TO COVER SHIPPING AND HANDLING
-POSTAGE WAS ONLY 50 CENTS AND IT WAS IN A STANDARD ENVELOPE
-BOYCOTT CHEF OF GOURMETKICKS AND ANY OF HIS PRODUCTS.

my plastic ones worked. idk who i got that from. box-fresh
pimp.gif
legit

Originally Posted by sole lovely

my plastic ones worked. idk who i got that from. box-fresh
pimp.gif
legit
box-fresh "force-field" is the original and that is the company that chef of gourmetkicks tried to steal the idea from. the box-fresh"force-field" actually work because the people behind it actually worked on the product for years they didn't just come up with it overnight in adesperate attempt to get a patent to reap the benefits of another person(s) invention like what chef of gourmetkicks attempted to do (steal inventions)

he has an easy loop hole. he can just claim that the thin peice of paper was a prototype sample. he really didnt promise anything but a sample and thats whatyou recieved

Originally Posted by KampoutKid

he has an easy loop hole. he can just claim that the thin peice of paper was a prototype sample. he really didnt promise anything but a sample and thats what you recieved
He promised each "sample kit" would includes 2 different types of materials to test, they only included one, he said they would be made of aplastic lined with a thin padding for comfort which never happened.

i remember emailing and asking. but my shoe size wasnt too big so I didnt qualify for a sample.

is that the same guy? there was never any mention of shipping cost when this person first initially set up a post about the interest.

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

i remember emailing and asking. but my shoe size wasnt too big so I didnt qualify for a sample.

is that the same guy? there was never any mention of shipping cost when this person first initially set up a post about the interest.
Yeah, he didn't bring up the shipping and handling until he got a couple hundred people to subscribe their e-mail to his e-mail list.

CHEF OF GOURMETKICKS IS A FRAUD!!

I wouldn't even bother trying to put anything other than my feet into my kicks- if they crease, they crease. So be it. If it's that serious, copdoubles. Anyway, from what I read in that Sole Collector AF1 issue, he lives in New Haven, CT which is about 1/2 hr. from where I stay. Paypal me $100 andI'll go see him, get your inserts AND get your shipping fees refunded!

"If its free and flowing its for me and I'm going"...people always get excited when they hear free and then get burned (send in to get your free___, only 175.99 for shipping and handling!)...sucks to hear, sketchy people.

Originally Posted by hollowpoints

I wouldn't even bother trying to put anything other than my feet into my kicks- if they crease, they crease. So be it. If it's that serious, cop doubles. Anyway, from what I read in that Sole Collector AF1 issue, he lives in New Haven, CT which is about 1/2 hr. from where I stay. Paypal me $100 and I'll go see him, get your inserts AND get your shipping fees refunded!

I appreciate the offer, he can keep the few bucks I sent him, my main concern is informing the sneaker community of this bandit, if I ever see his productsin a boutique or store I will personally get 100 people to call that store/companies CEO and eplain how much of a FRAUD this guy is and to get their productsout of their shop.

easy solution, the carboad that comes inside your shoes just cut the tip and leave them there, it will help prevent creasing...

Originally Posted by hollowpoints

I appreciate the offer
roll.gif
I was kidding
But yeah, that sounds read grimey on his part; does that guy even post on NT?

Well when he was supposedly comming out with this "invention" it was pretty big on NT, I'd say if you were an active member (5+ post per day)about 1 year ago you knew about him and what he was doing.

i dont really care about those things because i wear my sneakers and can care less about the creases. but HEY! atleast you had a summary...i wasnt trying toread that right after doing my essay.

Originally Posted by HYPEDKICKSdotCOM

OKAY I KNOW IT'S BEEN A WHILE SINCE THIS HAS BEEN MENTIONED BUT, ANYONE REMEMBER WHEN CHEF OF GOURMENTKICKS supposedly invented the decreaser (he really stole the idea from another company and tried to get a patent before them to make money, like a scum) well he said he was doing a free "sample production" where he would give every person that signed up a free sample of his new invention "the decreaser"he said that every "free sample kit" would include 2 different types of materials that we could "test" and give him feedback on, all we had to do was pay shipping about $8.00 per sample set (the actual postage cost that was on the package received was only 50 cents) well after keeping everyones money on the "free sample" list for nearly 6 months before anyone received anything, He ended up sending everyone to small pieces fo cardboard inside an envelope that was no thicker than a piece of notebook paper. It did nothing, and ended up scamming several hundred people out of $8.00. Well I was part of that list I ordered 2 sample sets and paid the $16 in shipping expecting to get something that would prevent creases not a piece of notebook paper thin cardboard not to mention he only sent me 2 sets of 1 type of materail (the notebook paper thin cardboard) and I never received the 2nd type of material as promised nor the adhesive that was supposed to be used for the invention to work. I e-mailed him about this and he said it must have been a mistake and he would send me a free set of his final product when it released to make up for it, well his final product came out and nearly 15 e-mails later and almost 1 year I still have never received any compensation or free set of decreasers, every e-mail he would reply "thanks for reminding me I'll send it out withina couple days" but after receive similiar reponses full of false promises telling me to not worry it would come I had enough of his "games he is a flat out fraud and I doubt that I am the only person that he did this too, I would like to ask the sneaker community to join me in a boycott of any and all products sold by chef of gourmetkicks this including his stolen invention that he reproduced as a cheap useless method of preventing creases called "the decreaser".

SUMMARY:
-CHEF OF GOURMETKICKS is a FRAUD.
-TOLD HUNDREDS OF PEOPLE TO SIGN UP TO RECEIVE A FREE SAMPLE OF HIS NEW CREASE PREVENTING INVENTION
-SENT EVERYONE NOTEBOOK PAPER THIN PIECES OF CARDBOARD THAT DID NOTHING.
-STALLED FOR 6+ MONTHS SO THAT NO ONE COULD GET THEIR MONEY BACK THROUGH PAYPAL
-CHARGED EVERYONE $8 PER "FREE SAMPLE" TO COVER SHIPPING AND HANDLING
-POSTAGE WAS ONLY 50 CENTS AND IT WAS IN A STANDARD ENVELOPE
-BOYCOTT CHEF OF GOURMETKICKS AND ANY OF HIS PRODUCTS.
Why so serious?

i remember dudes thread.. i didnt think anyone was going to go for it.

200 +

hahaha, wow.

prolly shoulda just went ahead and only ordered the single sample pair huh?..

Back
Top Bottom