Bobby V - Words (Prod. by Underdogs) + Official Video

This song is very representative of what my forthcoming album, Fly on the Wall, will sound like.
It’s been a while since I’ve released a true R&B record as a single.
Everyone that buys my albums always falls in love with my ballads, which are my favorite to make.
Honestly, I’ve been a little scared to release them as singles because mainstream radio caters more towards hip-hop and uptempo R&B records.
It’s definitely a harder sell because a lot of records break in the club and DJs rarely play slow music in the club.
I can’t remember the last time I saw anybody slow dancing in the club.
I wish those days would come back. I know times have changed but I’m definitely up for the challenge

This song is very representative of what my forthcoming album, Fly on the Wall, will sound like.
Everyone that buys my albums always falls in love with my ballads, which are my favorite to make.
Honestly, I’ve been a little scared to release them as singles because mainstream radio caters more towards hip-hop and uptempo R&B records.
It’s definitely a harder sell because a lot of records break in the club and DJs rarely play slow music in the club.
I wish those days would come back. I know times have changed but I’m definitely up for the challenge

Tank be giving away bangers
30t6p3b.gif

The fellas should be feeling this...or not. This is NT where everybody got a starting 5 and a practice squad of  chicks, so feelings are never an obstacle
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

The fellas should be feeling this...or not. This is NT where everybody got a starting 5 and a practice squad of  chicks, so feelings are never an obstacle
laugh.gif

I'm not sure how much I mess w/ Bobby V when he's not over Tim & Bob tracks (or Timb).

I'm not sure how much I mess w/ Bobby V when he's not over Tim & Bob tracks (or Timb).

heard this last night...

i figured alot of guys on here could relate to it
laugh.gif

i like it...always been a Bobby V fan...wasn't feeling that phone song but if he's going the ballad route i'm down

heard this last night...

i figured alot of guys on here could relate to it
laugh.gif

i like it...always been a Bobby V fan...wasn't feeling that phone song but if he's going the ballad route i'm down

Originally Posted by Im Not You

Even tho this Underdogs, It still got that Tim & Bob sound. If I aint know it was the Underdogs, I would of thought it was Tim & Bob.

Originally Posted by Im Not You

Even tho this Underdogs, It still got that Tim & Bob sound. If I aint know it was the Underdogs, I would of thought it was Tim & Bob.

Originally Posted by YaBoyDiddy

Originally Posted by OneTrust

Originally Posted by OneTrust

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
He wrote this? If so, then
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif
he does give away a lot of bangers

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by beeniesfoams

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Yea, Tank part of The Underdogs. You can hear Tank's background vocals on this at certain points(1:43[Before], 1:59[I Need Reeeeasons]) but it's blended in there very well. Unless I'm buggin
laugh.gif

I think I am buggin, now that I'm listening to it wit headphones
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by beeniesfoams

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Yea, Tank part of The Underdogs. You can hear Tank's background vocals on this at certain points(1:43[Before], 1:59[I Need Reeeeasons]) but it's blended in there very well. Unless I'm buggin
laugh.gif

I think I am buggin, now that I'm listening to it wit headphones
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom