Blue Jean Stains

Damn on my first wear too. Do you think if i try toothpaste it will work or some soap and water?

Whatever you try, start soft. You can't turn back if you try solvents or other harsh chemicals!

I'm guessing the leather is dyed/tinted from the denim.

FOR FUTURE REFERENCE: NEVER WEAR NEW JEANS WITH WHITE KICKS! THE DYE WILL BE ABSORBED BY THE LEATHER.

Try a Mr. Clean Magic Eraser, first.

If that doesn't work, go on to a mild soap with warm water.

If that doesn't work, an OXY solution might be a good alternative. Don't let it sit on the leather though, I'm not sure how corrosive it is.
I had a bad experience with OXY, but it was my fault. OXY + SUEDE = RUINED. I wound up staining my white suede, and using OXY, it turned the suede to apermanent khaki shade.

Hope you can save your kicks.

use an iron and make sure its hot, then you take a wet cloth with mild soap or oxy clean and heat it up with the iron... just like steam cleaning it... itworks good for me.

man blue jean stains are the worst!!
especially ones where you're positive that washed them once or twice and you wear them with pair of new white kicks........DISASTER!

Originally Posted by DVDA1

my Jordan III got blue jean stains and I haven't got it out
High Five!

Let me know if you figure it out ...
I accidentally got OXY on the suede and it turned it khaki, so I now have a pair of White/Beige-White Pure$.

There is a much, much easier way of cleaning any blue jean stain that is on leather.

And it's mad easy too. No science projects full of hot steaming irons or chemicals needed.

Stop by your local FINL store and pick this up.

Drum roll please....................

41317687.jpg

Thank me later. I guarantee it will work. Peace.

The mr. clean eraser DEFINITELY works on jean stains. It just takes a bit of rubbing.

Originally Posted by abernja

There is a much, much easier way of cleaning any blue jean stain that is on leather.

And it's mad easy too. No science projects full of hot steaming irons or chemicals needed.

Stop by your local FINL store and pick this up.

Drum roll please....................

41317687.jpg

Thank me later. I guarantee it will work. Peace.

yeah this works...

Not sure if they still sell them but the scuff and stain remover Finishline used to carry is the truth!

Originally Posted by airmaxes

Not sure if they still sell them but the scuff and stain remover Finishline used to carry is the truth!

Now known as the Oxy-Sport Stick.

i got the blue jean stains out with warm water and soap but i had tried the finishline scuff stain remover before and i thought it didnt work but i dontremember eitherways i got it out and now i know what to use next time thanks for the help

with regular leather i never have problems. my issue is all the suede & nubuck i have ruined, im talking multiple pairs of shoes, some that are now worth alot of money, or would be had i not destroyed them with denim stains
smh.gif

Im try picking up one of those oxy sport sticks and see how that works on leather since yall co-signing it.

the first thing I do is always hit your shoe with water repelant (two coats) so if you do get stains it is a little easier to clean off. Then if you do getblue from your jeans use Footlocker shoe cleaner should come right off!

Back
Top Bottom