Black Woman Walking vol. black woman walking

mexicansoul

Banned
Now, I am strong supporter of black women but why they pick the most random, fairly average, woman. I might have an eye sex quickie with them but nothing likethey're describing. Granted, they dont show their bodies so who know.

Thats the same thing i siad earlier. Why pick average mainly unattractive chicks for this documentary. They are suppose to get the most fine chicks with thebiggest breast and boobs. It would have made more sense

Originally Posted by Dakingii

Thats the same thing i siad earlier. Why pick average mainly unattractive chicks for this documentary. They are suppose to get the most fine chicks with the biggest breast and boobs. It would have made more sense
exactly...I must admit the pink mini locked up chick was a bit exotic looking and would probably get the full fledged eye sex.

where are the hot chicks
frown.gif

Now, I am strong supporter of black women but why they pick the most random, fairly average, woman. I might have an eye sex quickie with them but nothing like they're describing. Granted, they dont show their bodies so who know.

its cuz dudes hollering at them mainly got no standards except thickness duh

They have a point though. When I've been around white dudes they approach white girls differently then me and my black partnaz do.

Honestly, a lot of those females would not get yelled at from across the street
laugh.gif
It does happen a lot though, but I've never seen white dudes do this white girls unless they were intoxicated.

I'm black. I just fail to understand why my borthers holler at chicks like that. Granted their are bops that fall for their foolery, but any decent chickis going to keep it movin'.

Whats funny is that it does happen and the sad truth is a lot of women, all races, respond to this.

from a block away, "AYE MA!!!!" and you get the good ole head turn, pause, neck talking for a few seconds, then the stop for you to catch up.

maybe the point was regular chicks...of course we know people are gonna holler at the models...i only watched the first 2:30 but its the truth so far...

They all should get blogs! How in the hell else would we get their attention? A lot of it has to do with what they are wearing and how they carry themselves.If a woman got errthang exposed, ofcourse I'm saying somethin

On the real, I wouldn't say *%!* to any of the chicks that I saw in the first minute (and then turned off)

All the fine ones are taken.

Sike nah, but their looks aren't the point of the documentary. All black women, no matter their looks, get harassed.

I'm wondering who their "white" friends are that they DON'T do this when there is a large group of guys...

All my peoples, no matter what race, do various things of the same nature to get the attention of a female passer-by. So I'm curious to know what the pointwas of all of this. Every time I SEE a group of guys and a somewhat attractive female walks past, I hear cat calls or something of that nature. It'sbecause we men are disgusting
roll.gif
, especially in groups.

Perhaps these homely women are further victimized because nobody likes a boojie broad, especially one that is homely. They get it EXTRA bad. If you are fat orunattractive... PLEASE do not have a seemingly stuck up attitude. Dudes will go EXTRA hard on you for that... Trust.

I think the homely white chick that made this video was a lil biased in her choices of women...

I wouldn't holla at any of them chicks in the documentary, but "apparently" somebody has... Personally, they all gave me the "Afrocentric, iam woman hear me roar vibe" I mean how do you do a whole documentary with the majority of girls having dreadlocks... The way they through in theinterracial couple, kinda had me like whatev... because in this day and age, black woman need to come up off of "the history of black oppression" andlet black dudes be happy with a white woman without facing reticule.

And from what I gathered, the all had some type of high and mighty attitude, I'd like to see what the types of dudes there are hollering at these girls.cuz they've got to be some low down dudes since only THESE black girls are getting harassed and no females of other races
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

FTR, Yes I do size up females and occasionally give their dude the head nod of approval, but mostly with white woman more than black woman....

- I skipped past the white girl talking if that matters.

you guys are missing the point...its more about their bodies and shape then what they look like in the face...

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

you guys are missing the point...its more about their bodies and shape then what they look like in the face...

but even so, the one chick who's body was shown didn't look thick in the spots that would make someone try to get at her, she just looked thick period.

true...but thats one chick telling the experience of many women who come in all shapes and sizes...while they may not look like much nothing they said issomething i haven't experienced or seen other women experience...

i see what you're saying, i know dudes who do that to girls. i'm NOT the type to hit somebody with the "Ayo ma, lemme holla at you realquick" but I will say, I've seen it happening for. but you can't tell me women who come in ALL shapes and sizes are getting the same treatment.

not all but you know what i mean cuz...if you have a half decent shape SOMEONE is in your face...

Well... My point was that people are slightly more disrespectful toward women that are not quote-unquote beautiful. Why that is, I don't know. But it isacross the board, all races, colors, creeds, religions, genders, etc. Everyone in America is already slightly more hostile to a larger or less attractiveperson.

Now, in regards to the film, all the women were average, IMO. I'm not hating, I'm just stating my opinion. As such, the things said to them wouldalready be less respectful, if only for the fact that the men saying these things don't really care if the women respond or not. Like, if a dime walkedpast, the men would probably try to use their A-game to approach. However, being that these women were at best 6's, the men felt they had nothing to loseby trying something ridiculous... If the woman comes off as saditty, as some of these women spoke, then the man would go EXTRA hard at making them fellinferior. It's like being bested at an academic question by a known idiot... you'd be furious.

Now, as it goes with the sizing up, I think the women are very naive if they don't think they are getting sized up every opportunity a man gets. I size upa freakin room the SECOND I walk in. Now, I may not be as obvious as some of my contemporaries, but I still do it. That's human nature. The one woman saidsomething about a white guy not turning around to see the white womans behind... Hell, most of the guys I know look at breasts first. I suppose that justillustrates the differences in priorities in terms of sex appeal...

Like I said, this was biased, IMO. She obviously didn't talk to any skeeo's (Although I suspect ol girl with the akademiks hoodie on was fronting),freaks or whatever. That would have been very telling if she had, because those types LIKE that sort of attention, and are probably bollocksing it up foreveryone else...

Back
Top Bottom