Black guys who've "had" white women... help me.. pretty please..

I might get one for Christmas... or my birthday. I want one baaaad. It's like the last thing on my bucket list.

Hold up... I'm doing this wrong... for starters:

scarlett_johansson.jpg

See what I mean? How could you not thirst?
30t6p3b.gif

So anyway, yeah man.. the hunger is upon me. I feel like Galactus. It's insatiable. I need sustenance dammit! It's warming up outside, so you know all the college age white chicks been rocking thigh shorts and flip flops early in the game. I WANT ONE! However, I feel as if my whole demeanor is off-puting.
ohwell.gif
. I'm either too smart to the white chick who just wants the rapper-hood-stereotype or I'm too hood to the white chick that likes my suit-and-tie rhetoric. OR I'm just too far away from places white chicks feel safe in (Dammit GI..
eyes.gif
)..  So much loss...
tired.gif

Anybody got any tips and/or pictures of Scarlett Johanson to post?

I might get one for Christmas... or my birthday. I want one baaaad. It's like the last thing on my bucket list.

Hold up... I'm doing this wrong... for starters:

scarlett_johansson.jpg

See what I mean? How could you not thirst?
30t6p3b.gif

So anyway, yeah man.. the hunger is upon me. I feel like Galactus. It's insatiable. I need sustenance dammit! It's warming up outside, so you know all the college age white chicks been rocking thigh shorts and flip flops early in the game. I WANT ONE! However, I feel as if my whole demeanor is off-puting.
ohwell.gif
. I'm either too smart to the white chick who just wants the rapper-hood-stereotype or I'm too hood to the white chick that likes my suit-and-tie rhetoric. OR I'm just too far away from places white chicks feel safe in (Dammit GI..
eyes.gif
)..  So much loss...
tired.gif

Anybody got any tips and/or pictures of Scarlett Johanson to post?

Theres always trashy white girls out there who will give up the snappy nappy to anyone.  Are they as nice as Scarlett, probably not.
scarlett-johansson-dg.jpg

Theres always trashy white girls out there who will give up the snappy nappy to anyone.  Are they as nice as Scarlett, probably not.
scarlett-johansson-dg.jpg

Originally Posted by snaggykicks

go to the local non all black colleges especially the main university near you

laugh.gif

When I went to Indiana University North West, even I kept something sharp on me at all times. I don't even feel "safe" in Glen Park.. you should see how they all single file right the hell up out of GI when class is over. It's like a presidential funeral procession that leads straight from IUN to I-80/94. So I never really shot my shot. I figured I'd airball...

Originally Posted by snaggykicks

go to the local non all black colleges especially the main university near you

laugh.gif

When I went to Indiana University North West, even I kept something sharp on me at all times. I don't even feel "safe" in Glen Park.. you should see how they all single file right the hell up out of GI when class is over. It's like a presidential funeral procession that leads straight from IUN to I-80/94. So I never really shot my shot. I figured I'd airball...

I STRONGLY suggest you get this done ASAP champ.  Getting with white chicks back in college was such an eye-opening experience for me back in the day.  Go to a college/university near you or hit up a local Starbucks.  You should find plenty of them there. 

I STRONGLY suggest you get this done ASAP champ.  Getting with white chicks back in college was such an eye-opening experience for me back in the day.  Go to a college/university near you or hit up a local Starbucks.  You should find plenty of them there. 

I got two under my belt (some of the best nights of my life bee tee dub). Really though, the snow flakes around my area are fickle. I know a bunch that will flirt and make out with black guys, but when it comes down to doing the no pants dance, the number of willing participants dwindle. I guess my advice is to kinda get a feel for them. Most of the ones that are down with the brown tend to want to hang around you a lot.

I take the laid back method in all situations, which causes females in general to come my way since they "can't figure me out". White girls see that you're not overly thirsty and they try to get on your good graces because you seem different. Personally I just think you have to set yourself apart from other people with the same goals and intentions when it comes to these women (regardless of race).

I got two under my belt (some of the best nights of my life bee tee dub). Really though, the snow flakes around my area are fickle. I know a bunch that will flirt and make out with black guys, but when it comes down to doing the no pants dance, the number of willing participants dwindle. I guess my advice is to kinda get a feel for them. Most of the ones that are down with the brown tend to want to hang around you a lot.

I take the laid back method in all situations, which causes females in general to come my way since they "can't figure me out". White girls see that you're not overly thirsty and they try to get on your good graces because you seem different. Personally I just think you have to set yourself apart from other people with the same goals and intentions when it comes to these women (regardless of race).

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Bro I passed up my opportunity this weekend. My friend-girl (that I occasionally see non-sexually from time to time when my girlfriend is pissing me off ) invited me out to Chicago to spend the night at her friend-girl's kegger. They went to a rock concert, had a tub full of 40s on ice,  and did all kinds of white people stuff I never get to experience being so deep under the hood all the time. I'm mad bitter.

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Bro I passed up my opportunity this weekend. My friend-girl (that I occasionally see non-sexually from time to time when my girlfriend is pissing me off ) invited me out to Chicago to spend the night at her friend-girl's kegger. They went to a rock concert, had a tub full of 40s on ice,  and did all kinds of white people stuff I never get to experience being so deep under the hood all the time. I'm mad bitter.

I have a lot of success in this area.

Tell them you like alternative hip hop, coffee, and partying. Share some
pimp.gif
and watch one episode of Grey's Anatomy with them. Game.

/end thread

I have a lot of success in this area.

Tell them you like alternative hip hop, coffee, and partying. Share some
pimp.gif
and watch one episode of Grey's Anatomy with them. Game.

/end thread

Back
Top Bottom