[::Big Sean & Mike Posner - Ambiguous Girl (VIDEO)::] Vol. Kick-Back, Drink Ciroq & Enjoy

Kick back with some ambiguous girls, that is. Love this track, nice video for a mixtape song. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

She wanna stick around like wifey but I send her home in my white tee like "Bye!"
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

She wanna stick around like wifey but I send her home in my white tee like "Bye!"
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Im waiting for the damn DJ free version to drop. Sean said recently it was coming soon.

Im waiting for the damn DJ free version to drop. Sean said recently it was coming soon.

I like Mike as a guy a lot... I met him last fall and he treated me like a friend. Gave me a hug and took a photo with me and my brother. I'll always respect him for being cool.
I really think he sold out, though. Anyone else heard his rap tape he made in high school? It's NICE. His first "big" mixtape was really good, too... perfect blend of singing and rap features. The dude NEEDS to be making rap beats and getting over hooks.

Instead, he put out that weak %@% album... 31 minutes to Takeoff was garbage. You can just tell that the execs are trying to mold him into a pretty boy crooner Timberlake-type. Get back on tracks like "Smoke and Drive"!!!!

And why is Clinton Sparks so weak??? 
laugh.gif

I like Mike as a guy a lot... I met him last fall and he treated me like a friend. Gave me a hug and took a photo with me and my brother. I'll always respect him for being cool.
I really think he sold out, though. Anyone else heard his rap tape he made in high school? It's NICE. His first "big" mixtape was really good, too... perfect blend of singing and rap features. The dude NEEDS to be making rap beats and getting over hooks.

Instead, he put out that weak %@% album... 31 minutes to Takeoff was garbage. You can just tell that the execs are trying to mold him into a pretty boy crooner Timberlake-type. Get back on tracks like "Smoke and Drive"!!!!

laugh.gif

Love the vid.... I really do wish Posner would stick with this type of music. Dude has real talent. I know the money is probably better in that Pop route he took for the album tho.....

Clinton does suck tho...... Love his tapes tho. Honestly ever since he did that Joe Budden Whatever it Takes, I've felt like he can do no wrong

Love the vid.... I really do wish Posner would stick with this type of music. Dude has real talent. I know the money is probably better in that Pop route he took for the album tho.....

Clinton does suck tho...... Love his tapes tho. Honestly ever since he did that Joe Budden Whatever it Takes, I've felt like he can do no wrong

Originally Posted by ABC

Instead, he put out that weak $%! album... 31 minutes to Takeoff was garbage. You can just tell that the execs are trying to mold him into a pretty boy crooner Timberlake-type. Get back on tracks like "Smoke and Drive"!!!!

laugh.gif

That is what happens when you get signed to a major. They already have an image for you.

Originally Posted by ABC

Instead, he put out that weak $%! album... 31 minutes to Takeoff was garbage. You can just tell that the execs are trying to mold him into a pretty boy crooner Timberlake-type. Get back on tracks like "Smoke and Drive"!!!!

laugh.gif

That is what happens when you get signed to a major. They already have an image for you.

Back
Top Bottom